BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
just popping in for a second 6yr old is driving me crazy to play toontown on the puter.
I have to catch up on reading spent 6hrs yesterday at the emergency room with DD. She couldn't breathe we were afraid it was a blood clot. It turned out she's full of fluid and it's pushing on her lungs.They gave her a water pill and pottasium. And she's at home resting now.
Hope everyone has a good friday!

Scoot I love that cup of coffee
love.gif
it's so pretty
big_smile.png

SE I had sent pms to some of the MIA's but keeping up with all of them would be a full time job for 1......
roll.png
hmmm, I think you may have a good idea there on the Buddy system thing .....
smile.png
that way with each person having 1 or 2 members to help track, and support would seem more personal too
wink.png
: clap

Purr I am glad your DD is home and more comfortable now, I hope they have some tests setup to do on her later, to check things out a bit futher, Cause would n't want her to have a relapse. Hope she feels better each day, Sorry didn't mean to sound doubting there
wink.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Give these to her for me
big_smile.png

Hey Sk
hide.gif
it's snowing here, heehehee

big_smile.png
Karan

Last edited:
ya know that feeling you get when that one little teeny tiny snowflake goes down the front of your shirt? now picture that feeling, way bigger cause Imma dump the whole front porch down the back!! hehehe

Quote:
I LOVE this idea! I think it is super. I tend to leap on newcomers if I catch them online and sometimes all of us are online at once and no one else is, but if I leap then I can look like a little bit of a pesty poster sometimes, always answer the questions.
smile.png
So, I love this idea...

That said, Some people just aren't crazy online like some of us and they are around lurking, but that's all they really do, if we get a buddy, we should be sure to ask them what their style is, so we don't pester them. But I think the buddy system, like the Secret Santa partners is a great idea. What to the newcomers think?

Purr, hope your daughter feels better!
hugs.gif

As far as IM I have Yahoo and gtalk - risurocket on both, much easier to use for me than the BYC chat room. What's your handles on Yahoo, gals?

To get back to the subject of less heard from Hookers

elcunni75 did ya find that pattern for the Wonderful Christmas tree??? I know that's one my Momma would latch on to hehehe
wink.png

Hey Momma are you lerking around???
caf.gif
Come out come out where ever ya are.
idunno.gif

Just checking
hu.gif

big_smile.png
Karan

I am totally with you, Skand! Well, I am not back in my jammies yet, because I had to go out to the coop and I still have to go back out to the coop, but after 10:30 or so when I can chase my gimpy hen back into the regular coop, I will be back in my jammies! LOL

Lovemychix, Always glad to help, even if it means I spend way too much time on the computer!
wink.png

I think anyone who wants a partner should get one, newbie or not.
wink.png
though you will probably end up with about 5 or 6 partners at one time.

There are a couple of us who are better at mentoring the crochet part, and a few of us who are too social for words.. For instance, I am probably your Techie Partner, Algo!
wink.png
hugs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom