BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
11044_0787a.gif

11044_candle-wreath-ag.gif

11044_christmas01.gif
11044_1christmas410-med.jpg
11044_1santa3-med.jpg

MORNING HOOKERS!!!!!!!!!!!! have a TON of stuff that i need to do so i'll stop by later tonight and catch up with y'all! have a YARNALICIOUS day!!!!!

Ok everyone!!! Finally I got some bling!!!!! (but see Rocket has one of the same ones lol) I've had these on my hard drive since I started my first online store, 6 years ago!!!

Merry Christmas all you wonderful BYC hookers!!!!!

happyholidays.gif

movingsnowglobe.gif

animatedsleigh.gif

dancingsnowman.gif

siongingtree.gif

Hey all I hope all is good and cheer is flowing at your homes.

I woke up and it seems we got another 3 inches of snow and they say we will get more.
woot.gif

Hey I am trying to find some Christmas Spirit somewhere in me

I am at the office, the Sheriff said I could cancel the day if I wanted to.
gig.gif
He said not to get anything started, keep it quite, and do nothing that I didn't want too. Yeah right,,,,, Well at least the Courthouse closes at noon and there will only be me here, besides the prisoners.
woot.gif

Lets
see

What

I can

find

Well rolling along now

Hoping you all are having a very enjoyable and productive Christmas eve Day
big_smile.png
Karan

Quote:
That all sounds familiar (husband ruining kitchen stuff) My DH used my mixer to mix grout and ruined that along with another long list of stuff! hehehe

Maybe I should be glad my hubby doesn't do a thing but lay on the couch and watch football. He did decide to cook breakfast one day and he actually torched one of my stainless pans. I only had it a week.
lau.gif

Hi everybody,
DH came home this morning , yay. And its a good thing cause I did something to my back. I can barely move, and when I do grunts groans and sometimes little screams escape me. And now I have to go to my brother's house and he won't go with me cause he's anti-social. Oh well. I wont be there long and then I go to my BFF house and pass out gifts there and home again. Hope i can make it up her stairs.
Hope Santa's good to everyone!

Oh Purr I am soo sorry your back is giving you problems I hope you feel better very soon.

to all

Hoping your Christmas Day is filled with Cheer and your home is filled with family and friends.

Karan

Last edited:
Droppin in real quick to say Hello
big_smile.png

Went today and cleaned the upstairs and burned the old nasty furniture at the house. What a chore! DH got to use a sledge hammer to bust the couch up so we could get it out to the burn pile...so that was fun at least.... lol

Kids leave tonight for their dad's...... so I can finally get caught up on some stuff.......

Alright ladies, check you later and Keep hookin!
big_smile.png

Shopping's done! Kids are gettin wound up. You tell em to act good, they decide to start slapping each other, and tarzan'n the furniture!
They're kinda mad that we didn't do pizza for dinner like last year, cause last year they got to make Santa and the reindeer a pizza for thier trip. So, they are going to fix him a plate of sloppy jo's and french fries. lol Carrots on the side of course.
wink.png

Alyssa was telling Caydence earlier not to be upset if santa doesnt bring her what she asked for. "remember last year when I didn't get my boxing gloves, well ya just cant be mad at him, sometimes he gets sidetracked and forgets like mom and dad, okay, Caydence? Just be thankful he remembers what sorta stuff ya do like." Now that's my kid that I'm proud of!!! Honest, and forgiving when her momma forgets a lot of stuff!!!
psst dont tell her, I found boxing gloves this year!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom