BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the advice on my "Barbie skirt" No Chicks!! I definitely think I missed some stitches too! I've already ripped and will be trying again! Thankfully yarn is not like cutting fabric! One wrong cut of the fabric and it's toast! Yarn just comes right out!
celebrate.gif

OK, I just learned a new lesson: If you want your pictures to remain on your post, DO NOT delete them from your uploads file! roll Pictures are back on now!!

How far along are you Okiemommy? I hope you feel better ASAP!!

Holy moly Maw! I'm sorry you are so beat up! Yikes! Take care of yourself....

ha ha yay!! I didn't know that either, so it's good to know!

We're not sure how far along I am yet. When I went to the ER for back pain the first time, they checked my hormone levels and found that they are measuring at either farther along, or more multiples. Theoretically at this point I'm supposed to be at 11 weeks.
lol.png

OH MAW!! WOW girl that hole beat the tar out of you! Take care and Thank God for pain meds. Do you need anything? I bet some of the other momma hens have already pm'd you and asked you that
wink.png
love.gif

ETA Cause I have nicknamed myself 10 second Tom(from 50 first dates)

Ris that stinks!! I'm glad you were able to save the pics. They are priceless. One of my friends just lost all of her pics that she took on her digital camera to her computer crashing. over 4000 of them
sad.png

Last edited:
Oh man, Okie...and here I was thinking we were fortunate to have digital too... I will remind DH to back up our digital pics as well. Yikes!
sad.png
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I need to psych myself up for the re-albuming of about 400 pictures. I feel suddenly like I have as many, if not more, projects as I had for the holidays.

My chicks are INSANE!!!! They just won't shut up... They take at least 10 minutes to tuck themselves in at night but they have to be INSANE for that entire 10 minutes or more before they finally shut up. OMG! I think I might need ear plugs. Needless to say that is why I am awake right now...I have crazy night owls for chicks! I wonder if my grown-up hens do that when they are getting settled. Can't say that I have been out in the coop at night when they are tucking themselves in. My chicks will drive my older ones insane if they keep this up....

Karan, haven't seen Charlieschick yet....I think she might be wandering around lost in the quagmire. Should I send up a post for her maybe in the Adopt a Hooker thread?....maybe that will get her pointed in the right direction...

Holy Hookers ya'll!! ALOT of posts to catch up on!!!! Maw, girl my clumsy must be rubbing off on you!! Take care of yourself, we miss you alot and are hoping for a speedy recovery.
hugs.gif
Rocket, I am sooo sorry about the damaged memetos, hopefully they will dry out some and at least you will be able to keep them in some form.
hugs.gif
LC, wish you lived nearer!!! How cool would that be?!!!! How is your "off the Hook" club going? I love the name, so cute!! Are ya'll just hookin along or making a group project or swap? Karan, you are doing a great job on the babyghan squares, its an effort to coordinate any project and that one is mushrooming into quite a big one!! I also think it will be on-going, maybe not even a "sign-up" thing, just a contribution thing all along, unless you have new and changing deadlines for each group of squares..anyway, a pretty big project you got yourself there!!!
thumbsup.gif

My chicks are INSANE!!!! They just won't shut up... They take at least 10 minutes to tuck themselves in at night but they have to be INSANE for that entire 10 minutes or more before they finally shut up. OMG! I think I might need ear plugs.

gig.gif
gig.gif
Chatty Chicks, just like us!!

Nice to hear from everyone!!!
thumbsup.gif

Good morning all!
Ris, I am so sorry about the flood! That is aweful! Especially when its sentimental things that were ruined. At least yousaved the photos. That is good news.
It is 3 degrees this morning without windchill and I am slow moving.
caf.gif
I think I will put on a pot and warm up before I go out and thaw waterers. Have a wonderful day everyone! Jeanmarie

hugs.gif
ris ~ I'm so sorry about your basement flooding.

hugs.gif
maw ~ I'm sorry to hear about your accident! Boy, those holes in the ground can really kick some tail! I hope you mend quickly.

hugs.gif
to anyone that I've missed

frow.gif
to our newbies

Boy, you ladies have been chatty!!
ep.gif
I don't know if I'll ever catch up.

Well, I've manged to start my year off with a cold. I enjoyed playing cards with friends and watching the new year come in, went to bed, and got up sick.
duc.gif
Something's not right about that.

Anyway, not much else going on in my world. I'm trying to get some work done so that I can get some crocheting in before the weekend is over.

OK - off to get some work done! I'll keep lurking about and will try to get back into posting more.

morning all
yesterday it was 75 today its 20 out go figure! LOL
Maw dang chick you need to be more careful! get better soon hun.
been working on this afghan out of the new book i got and just let me say WOW!!! boy i cant wait to get it done and show yas! well off to feed the animals. have a wonderful sunday!!

Oh! BTW:
SE ~ That afghan may be loud, but it's pretty! I also love the other 2 that you made. I'd take those in a heartbeat!

QS~ those hats are great! Boy, you sure can whip them out fast!

newchickens~ you're doing fine! Keep on trying and you'll have that square before you know it!

If I've missed anyone, I'm sorry! Too many posts to keep up with! LOL

Should I send up a post for her maybe in the Adopt a Hooker thread?

I had no idea there was a thread for this! Or did I? I can't blame my absent mindedness on pregnancy. I was this way BEFORE being pregnant...though I think it gets a little worse with each one
ep.gif

ETA: OMG scoot is is FREEZING today!!!!​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom