BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello gals, well no laptop this weekend either and I can't figure out how to fix this computer so I will be in and out here and there until my laptop comes home. I see we have added another name to our ever growing list. Welcome.

So what good gossup have I missed? nothing to good I hope. Well I lost a hen this weekend she was the pet. me and the girls gave her a proper funeral and she even has a headstone. The girls really loved her. Well I guess I will post ya'll later this evening. have a great day. Maw

Quote:
Ok everyone I have redone the first page of this thread, for any new comers we can direct them to the first page for all the swap information, and for all the rest of use if we want to check the list without having to go back and search the previous pages we can now go to the first page of the thread and the list is there, of course we will continue to also post it thourghout the thread also. But just just trying to add some convenience and maybe bring in somemore people when they see just how popular this thread is. well keep them hooks a flyin the green light is on.

Welcome to the swap elcunni75! We're glad to have ya!

I'm not the most computer savy person but does someone know a way that Mawchikkide can have that swap button show up when she copies the list? I don't know how to do that without saving it into your photobucket but I think there is a way to use it off the page as I posted it. Anyone help her with that?

Whoo hoo on the new recruits!!! Welcome!!!! Time to start gathering up the chicks to roost ya'll...start recruiting!!!!!!!

Just need to put it inside the IMG code

wink.png
)

grannysquarebutton.jpg

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. prairiegirl
24. ronniega1
25. lovemychicks9
26. jc12551
27.elcunni75

Last edited:
Hello to all! Thank you for letting me join this little group! Looking forward to hookin'... ALWAYS!!
I FINALLY read thru all these pages and see the most wonderful squares coming along just nicely and projects too! Hoping to be able to share some of my own soon!
Scrap themed squares is PERFECT!! DH will be MOST happy that I've once again delved into my tubs of stash! Awww! Only to make more room, my Sweet! hahahahaha!
lol.png

I wanted to share my absolute FAVORITE site w/ you all.. however, it comes w/ a caution! You may end up lost in here! There is SOOOOO much to be had by all for all!
http://home.inreach.com/marthac/links.html
Most links work... if you do find some that don't perhaps you could help this wonderful woman out and let her know! Martha does her best to keep track and maintain her site.. but as most of us know, a little helping hand is always appreciated!!
I can't wait to get busy and look thru my stashes for colours and patterns... not to mention, browse Martha's site and the others provided throughout this thread!
Last and certainly not least, I look forward to getting to know you all!
Thanks!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Quote:
I'd love to take credit SE but I didn't make that button I don't think. But with my memory, who knows!!! LOL!

Jacie

Fall Granny Square Swap-Sign-Upa Now Open!

[URL]http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc150/Scrambled_Egg/gifs/grannysquarebutton.jpg[/URL][/img*]

1. Mawchikkidie - Fall Swap Organizer
2. Guitarists
3. Tutter
4. Betsy
5. Mangled
6. WeGotChickens
7. Smitty's Farm
8. Suess Hens
9. Scrambled Egg
10. Rafter 7 Paint Horses
11. leepsy
12. Greentree
13. Chicks Rule
14. Tiki244
15. Jenjscott
16. AlpacaChick
17. Scootersmom
18. Chickngurl
19. EastTNchick
20. greenapple
21. Amyquilt
22. Yotetrapper
23. Prairiegirl
24. Ronniega1
25. Lovemychicks9
26. Jc12551
27. Elcunni75
28. Coffeelady3

I hope it worked this time. I will try to but it up in the front page of the thread. thanks scrambled. and angie.[/INDENT]​

Quote:
I'd love to take credit SE but I didn't make that button I don't think. But with my memory, who knows!!! LOL!

Jacie

I think Amyquilt made it????

Last edited:
Ok it still didn't work so I am now convienced that it is deffently my computer. So I will do the best I can till I get the laptop back. Sorry Scrambled. I wish I could put the button on the front page it would be so much cooler withit.

Ok I want to say a big welcome to elcunni75 and to coffeelady3. We are glad to have you on board.

Question? does anyone have a pattern for crocheted dish cloths that they could make a photocopy of and send to me? I would sure appreciate it. I can't get pics, emails, hardly nothing. PMs and I can read the posts and post myself but I can't see any pics that ya'll post or even see the smiles or avatars. This totally sucks. everyone cross your fingers that she will have my laptop fixed in the next two weeks. I don't know how much more of not being able to do hardly anything on the net I can take. Oh well I will just have to make due as much as possible. get those hooks to flyin ladys. Then they can start callin us the BYC Flyin Hookers!
smile.png
Post ya'll later Maw.

lol No you have it... you have to remove those * symbols! I put them in to break the code so you could see how it works
wink.png
Normally you would highlight the link and them hit the IMG button up above of the message box
wink.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom