hugs.gif
hugs.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
ya.gif
thumbsup.gif
thumbsup.gif
From Maw.

I know, I relized that after I posted it.
smile.png
The DD's thought it was neat though.

Risurocket we will be here waiting for you when you get back. and don't worry about the deadline I made some extras just in case. So just do what you can.

I wonder if I could crochet a kilt for my dh to wear?
wink.png
lau.gif

Oh and don't forget your tooth brush and deoderant, those are always the 2 things I forget to pack when I go on a trip and end up having to tour the local grocery store to find them.
lau.gif

Well I am off to hook my day away. enjoy ladies. Maw.

Thanks again everyone! Maw, I double checked, I do have my toothpaste and deodorant. Now if I just remember to brush my teeth and *wear* the deodorant tomorrow before I go.
wink.png
sickbyc.gif

Just wanted to give everyone one last post before I end up in computer nowhere land (not sure if I will have access or not - if I do, keep your eyes open for surprise picture posts...)
caf.gif

Love to all and I will be thinking about you!
hugs.gif

See you in 2 weeks!
frow.gif
bun.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Have great fun Shanah...relax alittle, hook alot!! We are moving my daughter into her colelge apartment this week and my house and garage have boxes stacked everywhere, we have a 20 foot enclosed trailer in the driveway and no food left in the pantry, llol!!!
lau.gif
lau.gif
We will be moving her this week so things are a bit busy and exciting around here..one happy kid for sure!! I did hook alittle yesterday but that isn't really fitting in right now until we get her cleared out and my house cleaned up.....so ya'll have a great day, I'll check in in the mornings the next few days.
wink.png

(addicted me? naw)
See ya everyone! Just wanted to say, good luck and have fun with moving your daughter SE!
hugs.gif

Check back for me in about a week. I should be able to get some surprise pictures up.
yippiechickie.gif
wee.gif

Just got home from the cabin and Antiques Roadshow.... I crocheted 5 of my squares while waiting in line at the Roadshow...and I got 10 done over the weekend!
big_smile.png
I finally found a way that works for me......

I do the ring, the first round (the one with 4 groups) and then do half of the first group of two and continue around finishing up with the second half of the first group and then do my chain stitches and begin again with half of the next 2 groups... I always end up in the very corner... will post a diagram to explain....

I hope this makes sense...... I joined the 3rd dc in group 4 to the 1st dc (actually your 3 chain stitches) in group 1 then chained 3, finished group 5, worked around and group 12 to 5 and then chained 3 and did group 13 and so on and so forth. I didn't have to to turn my work and I started in the same spot every time.

Scan0016Small-1.jpg

Hope you have a wonderful trip risurocket
frow.gif
Will be looking forward to those photos.
woot.gif
I like men in kilts
woot.gif

Scrambled Hope your daughter has a great start for her college life and all have safe trips getting her there.. Are you going to go into the empty nest sindrom ?? If So go out to the coop and you'll see you still have plenty in the nest
D.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
jumpy.gif
You might even count some of us too..
big_smile.png

Guitartists I think your square looks great
clap.gif
Good Job I hope mine will look half that well when I get them finished.

Scrambled Hope your daughter has a great start for her college life and all have safe trips getting her there.. Are you going to go into the empty nest sindrom ?? If So go out to the coop and you'll see you still have plenty in the nest You might even count some of us too..

My daughter is 20 but my 18 year old son is still at home, he is going to the local technical college this fll, starts next week in fact, but he will stay at home for the next few years. I love them more than my own life but a teeny part of me does look forward to the little birds flying the nest and leaving me two empty bedroom to put great things like YARN in, rotflm!!!!!! Busy day today, outta here...happy hookin ya'll
yippiechickie.gif

big_smile.png
Yeah another early riser
cool.png

So glad you have the relief side of the empty nester's life.
jumpy.gif

I myself just barely got the chance after our youngest left to go to tech school. He got married. Our oldest son joined the Army and went to Germany shortly after his oldest son came to live with us. That was 11 years ago.
old.gif
And now our youngest son's 9yr old son Noah is living with us.
idunno.gif
So No empty nests here.
th.gif

Sure enjoy the breaks when he visits the other grandma and his dad though..
wee.gif
ya.gif
wee.gif

Wow peace and quite Ahhh
duc.gif

Now maybe I will get a chance to work on squares without .............. little voice behind me ........
"Grandma ---- What's ya doin ????" every 10 minutes
th.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom