BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smitty at least you are sending them to another farm and not to the deep freeze.
clap.gif

idunno.gif
I don't know yet what I am going to do with the extra cockreils we have out of our Cuckoo Marans? Haven't figured it out yet
hu.gif

Maw sounds like you have a fun day planned
frow.gif
Enjoy your time with the little one and your Momma.
love.gif
yippiechickie.gif

Sure wish I could get away for a few days.. I Need a Brake
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
Sorry it's just been Crazy at the office so far this week. Right now I am taking a mental break. Before the Break Down
he.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
ep.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
th.gif

I brought my yarn with me this morning I may work on my square after or during my lunch hour just to destress
smack.gif
somad.gif
tongue.gif
rant.gif
:thun
he.gif
th.gif

Oh I feel a bit better Now.... Well ....... a tinny bit
th.gif

Good luck, Smitty's Farm with rehoming your guys. I hope it all goes well.

I hope your day gets less crazy, Karanleaf!

I have a couple of hooking questions. First one: how many chains do I do to get a 6 inch square - the foundation chain, that is...

And second: Am I supposed to have twisting? My little line of single crochets (sorry no true grannies from me yet...I have to stick to the easy stuff) is getting all twisted and I am not sure how to keep it flat. Right now it looks like it could be subbing for a macrame plant holder.
wink.png

TIA!

Okay Maw ----- I am waiting for that link to the 3 D Sunflower pattern. You know me -- I am sunflower crazy! i have decided to make an afghan for me and my mom who is also crazy for sunflowers. I am waiting on the pattern for the very cute sunflower granny from smitty too and I am going to make the afghan with about 5 or 6 different sunflower patterns in it. I think it will be very cute and not so boring if I only used one pattern. So come on Maw - I am really anxious to see that really cute 3 D sunflower pattern link. Please don't make me wait to long! Trudy

tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif
tongue2.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
Either Herrschners.com or marymaxim.com have a GORGEOUS sunflower afghan kit on sale, I just saw it the other day, pretty colors, done in squares, I was even tempted and not a big sunflower fan. Look at both those pages and type sunflower in the search line, it was on one of them. I buy from both of them all the time, love their items, yarn kits bead kits..bought those beaded spider kits last year and made the christmas spider ornaments with their little legends and gave those to some co-workers...very cute..but check out that afghan, it's exceptionally pretty. I have that retro circles one from herrschners on my wish list..with a few others but that one is near the top!! Here's a pretty sunflower square but it's 7", will need a bit smaller hook to make it closer to 6" .. http://www.jpfun.com/patterns/free/granny_squares/f101014sunflower.shtml

Nice Scrambled,
love.gif
I love the Sunflower Afghan kit told DH I had to have it.
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
That may be a project I do for our family reunion raffle.
yippiechickie.gif

As if I need another project....
he.gif
barnie.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif

Hey Maw I am almost ready to send you another package
bun.gif
I would be sending those extra labels too.

risurocket Hey thanks for the good vibes to destress on. It all goes in waves. Some days it seems all the crazies call or come in or there are more calls for Ambulance and fire dept in the week. This week was all that
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
But I am pretty good this morning
smile.png
caf.gif
caf.gif
caf.gif
smile.png

Where's Ronnie ????
idunno.gif
Did she give up ?? Anyone seen her??? I hope she is still going to try again
fl.gif

Ronnie :eek: COme Out, Come out, where ever You are :eek:

Yep , coffeelady , You got it correct. I do love sunflowers so much. I have already warned my DH that when we move to Texas We are going to have sunflowers everywhere and I would really like a sunflower kitchen too. We had one in this itty bitty house we lived in 20 years ago and I loved it then and I love them even more now! So I will sit here and patiently wait on Maw and Smitty, cause I know they are going to come through for me. Trudy

Geesh! How can you dangle all those pretty projects in front of us like that! As IF we have enough time for all of them! LOL LOOOOVE that Sunflower quilt! Are those spiders easy to make? I thought about making some years ago, but then forgot all about it
tongue.png

Boy , it is way to quiet on this thread today . Where is everyone? Maw are you out there? Is everybody off doing their things and just not posting? It is lonely here today. I guess everyone is just too busy hooking to post.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom