BYC Crochet Club **ARCHIVE THREAD** NEW THREAD OPENED

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEp, one of these weeks...
chick3.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
thank-you-black-cat-ag1.gif
for being good friends and worrying about me and each other, really means alot to me
sending-hugs-kisses-ag1.gif
. My DH had his blood pressure taken last night by someone with a bp cuff and he says it was 150/100..soooooo, he will have his tail in the doctor's office today on a sick visit....
hardtopronounce.jpg
sooo, hopefully a pill will cure that and less of the fast food, high salt and animal fat junk he eats. I def. do not cook that way but he eats horrible stuff at lunch...I think he is about to have a revelation about his eating habits! Me, I think I am just palin ole tired...
breathing.jpg
will take some time off work, have plenty of leave, take some vitamins, rest, crochet, clean and organize my house a bit and then start over...or win the lottery and hire someone to do all those things for me, lol!..actually I rarely ever a buy a ticket since I never match ANY of the numbers!! What are the odds on not ever matching a SINGLE number in the bunch!!! Hopefully Travis will win his race tomorrow night and we can strtch out the points lead a bit...that is incredibly stressful believe it or not...
car1.gif
we have sworn to never race for the points again (course NASCAR would be a dif story!!) but just to race for wins..it makes the focus very different at the track, we have to worry so much about tearing the car up and fixing it and racing every race otherwise just racing full on and the chips falling where they may..much less stress!! We are too far in now and are so committed to the points championship we HAVE to win it!!
gif6-4.gif
gif444-2.gif

Well, gotta get the bad eater up and showered and off to the doctor...
pic30.gif
don't want anything else unfortunate or unhappy coming my way for awhile...
gif732.gif
thanks for tolerating all my whining!!!
gif7689.gif

Shanah...really really sorry honey but they delivered your babies here.....
gif131.gif
gif15-4.gif
lol!!!!!! I'll send them your way though since you are so excited about getting them...
gif11.gif
oops...almost forgot one...
crazy_chicken.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Love ya'll!!! Hook on and have a great day!!
pic56.gif

ps..your laugh for the day...
gif79.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

High-dee-Hoe fellow crocheters!

Been catching up on all the readings.. Boy! This is a busy thread! hahahaha!

All the work shown on here looks SOOOO good! Ya'll should be proud of it!

Been wondering if all the 'blue' feelings on here has something to do w/ the weather! Pretty chilly here in MA this morning, but Autumn is my fav time of the year! I do get caught up in the lessening daylight.. but the crisp air is awesome - means pretty soon the white stuff will be falling and what better excuse to sit on my keester and crochet the day away! hahahaha! Provided the house is at least vacuumed first!

Or perhaps, its the state of our country.. now I'm NOT gonna start a political debate on here, but I'm sure its safe to say, we're all wondering and a bit worried! We will get thru.. one way or another! 'Nuff said!

Well, I wanted to let ya'll know, I was still around and crocheting in between my 'blue' days... am halfway done and will definitely be making the deadline!

Take care and keep hooking!

SE you and Scoot have been having coffee together again.
gig.gif
You girls sure know how to party up a morning
big_smile.png
Thanks.
I'm glad it's Friday too.
jumpy.gif

but not gona be doing what I thought I was goina get to do. In laws having a garage sale and want us to help with it. Oh well I guess I can get some more squares done ... I may eve try some different angles
idunno.gif
wink.png

Sure glad to hear form some of the MI's sounds like everyone has been real busy..
That's life as a Chicken Momma huh?
wee.gif
jumpy.gif

Well gota chick Noah to the bus stop.
Check with ya all later Karan

Wendy-Thanks so much re:the pattern. However and whenever will be great. If you have a scanner I would think that would be the easiest to scan and upload rather than having to type the whole pattern.

SE and Scoot-Great good morning you two. You always brighten the day. And the last toon was funnnny, SE. Hope the time off helps the way you feel.

By the way, all y'all further north than me enjoy the crisp weather, 'cause we don't have any here in North Central Florida yet. Hot and muggy yesterday.

I had a really bad day day before yesterday. A coyote killed my favorite turkey hen, Sierra. We tried to find her and her new nest but after searching all day we couldn't locate her. We were hoping to be able to find it yesterday but she was killed during the night before we had a chance to do so. She was so special. She would come to us and sit in our laps for hours if we could sit that long. It was her eggs that I just hatched last month so I will have a part of her here, but it really hurts to lose her. Anyway, life goes on but will be sad and lonely here for a while.

Beverly

here is the link to the patterns I used

http://cache.lionbrand.com/cgi-bin/faq-search.cgi?store=/stores/eyarn&stitchfinder=1

I didn't see it on your page SE. If the link doesn't work right, you can just go to the lionbrand.com, go to the learning center tab, and the stitch finder in the drop down menu

I hope all that are not feeling their best, feel better soon.
hugs.gif

All of you living further north, enjoy the cool, crisp air for me too, I just looked at the outside thermometer 87.9 in the shade and I know t is going to feel a lot hotter when I go outside
barnie.gif

Morning ladies, hope everyone is feeling a little clucker today I know I am, well I just took some of my chicks and a few rooster (10) to the sale barn to be sold tonight. Have to get them there early or I would be there until 2 in the morning. I got there at 9:30 and there was already 10 cages crammed full, I hate when they do it like that, if I take some I make sure that theres enough room for each chicken to lay down and turn around so I had to use 5 cages this time, I gave the chicks a big cage too and it was funny, cuz it had a burch in it and they were jumping up and down on it. so cute.
Leepsy sorry to hear about your loss, but I am glad that you still got some chicks from her so shes still with you in a way.

Scoot, Scrambled, do ya'll make those animations or what! I love them. well not the ring one withthe girl coming out the TV, DH made me watch that movie and it freaked me out, now I don't like to be inthe room with the tv off, at night. LOL
Karan glad to hear the ole mans doing alright.
Well I went be the post office to pick up the boxes to return the squares in today. the flatrate shipping has gone up down here due to the economic crisis, the are now $9.75, totally sucks. And they tried to tell me that shipping a flat rate box to a apo addy was cheaper and then told me the cost was 12.95 ? how is that cheaper. OH well I just have to deal with it. well I am off to go play with the chickens so I will talk to ya'll later Maw.

hi leepsey..i scanned a page of the pattern to my computer..but..the wording is so tiny..noone will be able to read it..
hmm.png
..i can zoom in on the print...but it wont send that way...
he.gif
..LOL..i hate computers...
barnie.gif
...i think i had better get typing....
th.gif
..lol...Wendy..
..in the mean time... here is picture of the 'ghan in the pattern book...lol..
10638_2008_09190049.jpg

Just "Chicken" in...
I am very preoccupied with getting the final stages ready so the feathered ladies can arrive tomorrow. And my craft projects are staring at me...I keep doing a little bit of them at a time, when I really want to just sit down and whip out a slew of squares...but then the housework makes the back of my neck prickle, because I can feel those evil dishes watching me....

I think that I might be going a wee bit crazy.
wink.png

So sorry about your hen, leepsy. :aww
Holy cow! that's a section of lionbrand I haven't seen yet. That is very very cool. I think I could even do some of those!

ep.gif
SE and Scoot are in a competition, I think.
gig.gif
I think they are currently tied. It sure makes for gorgeous pages to wake up to in the morning and some good laughs.

Hi elcunni75!
It sounds like everyone is starting to get busy with fall activities...I better get to it also!
More news after I have chickens installed!
lol.png

Last edited:
Wendy, that afghan is so pretty. Was it in a book you bought or one of those freebies? Maybe I could find the book . Anyway, thanks for the picture. It makes me want to do it even more.
yippiechickie.gif

Beverly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom