BYC Diner

Pics

ShrekDawg

You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
So we’ve got a Café and now a coffee/tea shop too and lots of chat threads... figured this town needed a diner too! :D

@Shadrach was just saying how none of the other places serve real food, only donuts, which is probably true. :p Lots of breakfast and coffee places.... no lunch/dinner places. Soooo... the diner will hopefully meet that need. :D

Serving all the diner classics of course! And whatever else you can imagine up. :D

Personally I am about to make a tuna melt but maybe meatloaf and mashed potatoes with gravy for dinner? :D

We are now officially open for business so chat away! :D

In the local village here they have these village diners, or rather supper as it is here.
The tables and benches, wine and bread is supplied by the village group. The idea is everyone cooks at home and brings something to the supper.
Now we can't have you cooking all day, because you'll snack as you go, so maybe you should tell people to bring a supper with them (picture of course).

In the local village here they have these village diners, or rather supper as it is here.
The tables and benches, wine and bread is supplied by the village group. The idea is everyone cooks at home and brings something to the supper.
Now we can't have you cooking all day, because you'll snack as you go, so maybe you should tell people to bring a supper with them (picture of course).

That sounds like an amazing idea!! :love

Now this is a thread that I can love to the fullest.

Hopefully my vegan food is allowed 😁

I have no idea what I am making tonight but I think it will be noodles with a vegan butter and vegan parmesan.

I just had some hot tomato soup with nutritional yeast because it is so cold outside right now 🥶

Of course vegan food is allowed!! :D

That sounds delicious. :love :drool

I might make tomato soup to go with my tuna melt haha I’m having hot tea too. :)

In the United States we call those types of meals potluck... everyone brings their own dish to share and it's basically a smorgasbord of food

Soon I will be able to make everyone rotisserie chicken 🙈😂 @KDOGG331 We can call it the Johnny 5 Special :lau

I'm making the family Italian sausage with butter toasted buns and mustard. Plus some maple bacon beans. We have plenty to share.

:lau OMG!!

He’ll be like one bite though :lau :oops:

And that sounds good!!! I love butter toasted anything LOL

Back
Top Bottom