BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

People who mock others are often a) jealous b) insecure of their own selves c)bullies Neither of which are worth taking their judgment seriously.. in fact if you approach it from a different perspective... you could look at is as a compliment and know that you do just fine and can rise above the occasion to do better regardless of what some disturbed person says.

i made an easy 5-steps for yall to draw a simple horse. hope you like it! sorry if its not very good :oops: step 1: step 2: step 3: step 4: step 5: and yeah its really really small sorry about that...
Wow! Amazing step by step. And nice horse!
DRAGON PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is neat! I love stuff that comes out of people imagination. I'm more of a copier. I can create things I see or have seen. I'm not super imaginative though. That's a whole different talent.

i made an easy 5-steps for yall to draw a simple horse. hope you like it! sorry if its not very good :oops: step 1: step 2: step 3: step 4: step 5: and yeah its really really small sorry about that...
Wow! Amazing step by step. And nice horse!
DRAGON PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is neat! I love stuff that comes out of people imagination. I'm more of a copier. I can create things I see or have seen. I'm not super imaginative though. That's a whole different talent.

NO
NO
NO
NO
NEVER
GIVE
UP
you can do this!!! I used to be TERRIBLE at art but I just kept trying, even though everyone was better than me! Many still are! But I love art and it is not something you should just give up, especially because of peer pressure.
hugs.gif
Yes! .
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom