BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

It was such a busy day that this was all I was able to doodle today.
hmm.png

Next week will be more chill and maybe I'll finally have time to draw some chickens.
I love the way you draw things! So much better than I could do!!!
thumbsup.gif

Hey, guys. I drew these following the steps in a How To Draw Horses book, so they aren't completely "mine", considering another artist made them first.

10:45 PM - 12:00 AM

12:00 AM - 1:00 AM

They are both drawn by ME, using the step-by-step book. I didn't trace them. What do you think? My friends, family, and art teacher say that I have had a sudden acceleration in my artwork.
hu.gif
I wasn't that bad, before, was I? LOL!
HANNAH!! I am so glad you got a book to help you with your horses! Wonderful! I tell you, my first drawings of elephants were tracings. I was 8 years old. Never saw an elephant for real, but I got this nat geo mag in the mail that had elephants, asian and african. I traced them so many times till I was able to draw them on my own. Sometimes, that's the way to learn something when you don't have a guide. Now that you have a guide, you're going to be able to KNOW the proportions are correct when you start to draw them out of your head.
i made an easy 5-steps for yall to draw a simple horse. hope you like it! sorry if its not very good
hide.gif

step 1:

step 2:

step 3:

step 4:

step 5:

and yeah its really really small sorry about that...
Excellent teaching tool.

This is a dog I just got done drawing...
It's not the best but I'm satisfied.. lol
Love the eyes.

You kids on here, you all have such burgeoning talent! Make sure you use it.

Back
Top Bottom