BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I think I'm giving up on art. I never get any better no matter how hard I try and this (angered cussing censored) jerk (a 'friend' who is amazing at art and rubs it in my face) keeps getting better and better. This is what prompted me to just drop it:
Me: *sketching, furiously erasing, mumbling* I suck...
Him: *laughs at me* Tell me something I don't know.

I think I'm giving up on art. I never get any better no matter how hard I try and this (angered cussing censored) jerk (a 'friend' who is amazing at art and rubs it in my face) keeps getting better and better. This is what prompted me to just drop it:

NO
NO
NO
NO
NEVER
GIVE
UP
you can do this!!! I used to be TERRIBLE at art but I just kept trying, even though everyone was better than me! Many still are! But I love art and it is not something you should just give up, especially because of peer pressure. :hugs

do not ever give up only you can determine how good or bad you are and by the way u cant possibly be in the tardis with the 11 doctor cauze hes sitting right here beside me lol i <3 him too and his gigantic chin lol!!!!!

do not ever give up only you can determine how good or bad you are and by the way u cant possibly be in the tardis with the 11 doctor cauze hes sitting right here beside me lol i <3 him too and his gigantic chin lol!!!!!

Ohhhhhhh for the love of grammar!!!! >.< but yes I agree with moomoodiddy too!

Don't give up! I was like that, too, once, and I wanted to give up, because people made fun of me, but I still kept going. Now, people can't make as much fun of me because I have gotten a lot better. And the next time that freaking @$$hole says something like that, smack him upside the head!
highfive.gif
Even if I may have never seen your artwork, I know you're really good!

Really techo- I've seen your art. You are good! I've envied you on your work sometimes! Don't give up, we here believe in you, that you CAN do good work!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom