BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I've never been good at shading, I'll give it a try though!
One thing that makes shading a whole lot easier for me is making a makeshift tortillion. What you do is take a Q-tip and cut one of the fuzzy tips off. Trim it to a point, like a pencil. Leave the other fuzzy end, it works for softening and blending large areas where you made the lines too sharp.
(While I'm on the advice bandwagon, you could also try making your lines a little thicker, not really darker, but a little thicker, if you wanted to. It makes shading easier for me. :) )

I made a pretty dang good anime girl the other day for a character profile, I'll
post it as soon as possible.
(( Major text talk over the internet irritates me. :p Sure, it's okay in texting, but on the internet it bugs me, besides the 'lol' 'rofl' 'ikr' 'idk' or 'ttyl' I can take those, just not everything else on the internet. ))

I got watercolor pencils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA oh and i'm gonna draw and post a pic of a person. (just to se what ya'll think)

I got watercolor pencils!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ETA oh and i'm gonna draw and post a pic of a person. (just to se what ya'll think)
woot.gif

Another drawing of General Rutan! I roughened him up a little bit (well, a lot actually, because now he has a big scar going across one of his eyes).

And roughened up his tail too (it's partly based of of a Mountain Lion's) :

And did some drawings of Ameraucana Chicken Gryphons! I love drawing the little guys!

And did some sketches of my new chicks!

Another drawing of General Rutan! I roughened him up a little bit (well, a lot actually, because now he has a big scar going across one of his eyes).

And roughened up his tail too (it's partly based of of a Mountain Lion's) :

And did some drawings of Ameraucana Chicken Gryphons! I love drawing the little guys!

And did some sketches of my new chicks!
SO GOOD!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom