BYC Drawing Club(NEW!!!)

I was running (for those that know me well enough, y'all know that people slate me as: "Skyemiles is the definition of atheletic" my friends words, not mine) and took a hard left to dodge something that my friend threw at me. My solid black, union jack labeled reeboks didn't stop me properly like they usually would and I fell on my side, my foot hit one of those parking break things. I was put into a state of shock for a moment, questioning myself what happened. Then that was when the pain hit. I didn't cry (I haven't cried in god knows how long), just hauled myself to the school's office, called mom to come pick me up because I couldn't put weight on my foot at all without collapsing. She came, and I then hauled myself from one side of the school to the other in a pained mess, got in the car, went to go get crutches, came home and I have been lying around... practically all day. So.

that sounds aweful! i've never broken, sprained or displaced anything :p even though i'm pretty reckless and do a lot of dance and other stuff :p i guess i'm just lucky
roll.png
hope is not broken!

i broke my ankle on a trampoline and let me tell you, it was no fun -_- and now, i can tell a weather change (OUCH) and i can sprain it quite well, and because of it i had to leave ballet :( (i was big into ballet) and then when i did some horse riding the horse jammed my kneee (on the other leg) into the railing of the round pen and that side has never been the same either *sigh*

Back
Top Bottom