BYC Gallery / Album System Is Live!

Pics
You got me blocked too???
When I click on your link I get this!
View attachment 1028453

I'm also seeing the same thing.:(:hitAnd I wanna see your pictures @WVduckchick

Kinda sucks to be blocked from viewing huh?
LOL

I doubt that is what she meant to do though.

Actually, I have them set to "Owner Only", on purpose. With everyone adding to their galleries now, I'm not sure i like the way it works, so i didn't make mine viewable. Haven't had time to play with them yet. Only a small handful (12?) of my pics came over anyway (I probably had thousands!), and I can't even figure out how it chose the ones that did come over!

I'll work on them over the weekend. :hugs

She let's me see 'em!:clap

You must Own my pics? :D

Actually, I have them set to "Owner Only", on purpose. With everyone adding to their galleries now, I'm not sure i like the way it works, so i didn't make mine viewable. Haven't had time to play with them yet. Only a small handful (12?) of my pics came over anyway (I probably had thousands!), and I can't even figure out how it chose the ones that did come over!

I'll work on them over the weekend. :hugs

You must Own my pics? :D
Then why did you post a link in this thread for us to view a pic? LOL

Interesting. Maybe a bug, since its Page 2?? :confused:

Its not like I care. I haven't loaded any nudey pics yet... none that I remember anyway... lol

Oh :oops: so it blocked that one? Interesting....
Yessum....that is why I was confused.
I'm trying to figure out why you would post a link to a blocked pic..then got to wondering if it was blocked only from me or everyone..And if it was just me..I could understand, but if it was everyone..then why post it to begin with.

Me and my questions, sorry!

Yessum....that is why I was confused.
I'm trying to figure out why you would post a link to a blocked pic..then got to wondering if it was blocked only from me or everyone..And if it was just me..I could understand, but if it was everyone..then why post it to begin with.

Me and my questions, sorry!
It was visible yesterday.

Browsing galleries are much more user friendly on desktop. not fun on mobile. Hopefully it will be better when the app gets done.

But!... Inserting a pic already in your media is awesome! (well, at least with the few pics that i have in mine at the moment.)
(aww the code even shows me that i added this pic on March 19, 2016. Cool.

View media item 7451343

This link/pic ^^

Back
Top Bottom