BYC Gallery / Album System Is Live!

Pics
here is a question about uploading photos in albums. I have noticed that some of my images want to load up "rotated" from their normal orientation. For instance I have one in my Dexter album that is supposed to be vertical (portrait) orientation and instead is horizontal (landscape) orientation so it looks like the poor thing is laying on his back! Is there a way to change the orientation once it has uploaded? Better yet, why is it happening and is there anything I can do on my end to keep the proper orientation when uploading images? Just so you know, I have tried the same image ( and several more that I deleted) from multiple devices including phone, tablet and laptop.

here is a question about uploading photos in albums. I have noticed that some of my images want to load up "rotated" from their normal orientation. For instance I have one in my Dexter album that is supposed to be vertical (portrait) orientation and instead is horizontal (landscape) orientation so it looks like the poor thing is laying on his back! Is there a way to change the orientation once it has uploaded? Better yet, why is it happening and is there anything I can do on my end to keep the proper orientation when uploading images? Just so you know, I have tried the same image ( and several more that I deleted) from multiple devices including phone, tablet and laptop.
@MattW

Back
Top Bottom