• No

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 459 95.8%
  • Have in the past

Votes: 11 2.3%

• Total voters
Pics
Walked around today and got some shots of my rescue plants in bloom. Last fall & winter I raided the clearance at the nursery, they rolled their eyes at my out of season dying heap, tried to say don't bother but I insisted lol and they charged me a $5 flat rate on a grocery basket of plants :) those plants have started rewarding me with flowers hehe

And a Mole my dog hunted down today (leaving 4 basketball size holes I have to fill lol)

My dog leaves them on the step for me to find. They are nasty looking IMHO! And yes she leaves huge holes for me to repair as well. Normally a couple at a time, but sometimes I'm lucky and it's just one.

Lol! I agree! Omg I would hate to step on one of these the dog leaves as a present! It's neat she's nice to baby animals & the chickens but knows to keep away threats. She's brought me live baby rabbits & armadillos (so ugly they're cute when the size of a golfball!) But the moles gotta go! (at least to the other side of the property. Lol

My dog leaves them on the step for me to find. They are nasty looking IMHO! And yes she leaves huge holes for me to repair as well. Normally a couple at a time, but sometimes I'm lucky and it's just one.

This is my second year as a gardener :) I have a little 6x8 greenhouse and I have probably 200 plants in there right now! I can't wait to plant them! I have 6 different kinds of tomatoes, 4 different kinds of peppers, summer squash, zucchini, potatoes that I'm growing in one of those potato bags, ying yang or orca beans, pumpkins, watermelon, cukes, strawberries, scallions, 4 different kinds of onions and 3 different kinds of Indian corn. I also have about 5 raspberry plants, 3 Concord grape vines I just got a couple weeks ago and a bunch of herbs out in the yard already :) I'm planning on making my own tomato sauce and salsa from my tomato, onion and pepper harvest, and jam with the strawberry harvest. I only have a small yard so I'm sharing a lot of my plants with my neighbor who has a huge yard, since he usually buys his plants from other people anyways.

Back
Top Bottom