Feedback BYC Improvements suggestions list

Please keep the ideas coming!

(and keep voting with your likes on which ones are most important to you).

We can't promise that we'll do everything, but we'll definitely look into each suggestion and do our best to improve the things y'all want the most. We just have to check how possible / difficult the programming might be on some items. :)

There is a "Reviews" slider on the home page and I am often annoyed to click on something that looks interesting only to find that there are no reviews. Often, if it's a product, there is very little information about it. Take this book for example. It's on the home page now. All there is is a title and a photo. This is not a review, nor is it helpful in any way since there's no product link and no author. My request is for "Review" items to actually include reviews, especially if they're appearing on the home page.

An 'Unwatch' option on the 'Watched Threads' list, allowing multiple threads to be selected and 'unwatched' at once, rather than having to open and 'unwatch' them individually. I like to keep a tidy list, rather than have a bunch of threads that aren't active any more on there.
:thumbsup

I just thought of something that could help...

Yesterday I decided to sort a couple of forums by "replies least to most" and was surprised by the number threads that had zero replies.

Maybe we could all pick forums we like to post in and check them daily for threads without replies? It mad me a little sad to see so any unanswered threads. :(

Back
Top Bottom