BYC Is Like...

PioneerChicks

Naturalist
Sep 4, 2019
Idaho -- currently roadschooling
My Coop
My Coop
In the past few days I've come to realize how much BYC (BackYardChickens) is like a flock of chickens.

The BYC Staff Members are like the human owners. They spend time and effort into working here to improve and upgrade the "coop". They provide a safe, knowledge stuffed, family friendly website for this big flock to learn and grow in. They are also like the chickens at the top of the pecking order; whenever somebody steps out of line they gently "peck" (correct) them. And, like roosters, they protect this "coop" by squashing out spammers and that kind of stuff.

Members are like the chickens; always clucking, caring, and living life to it's best. "Dust bathing" and "preening" is like us doing activities/hobbies and enjoying ourselves. All those who raise their own little chicks (literally this time) are always supported and helped along by other members of the BYC flock.

Thank you to @Nifty-Chicken, @BYC Support, @sumi, @CarpCharacin, @007Sean, @DuckLady, @Happy Chooks, @MattW, @N F C, @oldhenlikesdogs, @The Chicken Lady, @TwoCrows, and @Yorkshire Coop (the BYC Staff) for making this amazing "chicken yard" (website) for us chickens! And another thank you to all other BYC members for just being here!

(Please post below why you are thankful for the BYC staff and how much you appreciate what they do!)

Back
Top Bottom