BYC KNITTING CLUB

I just finished a scarf that looks like a snake. :p Now I have to do the eyes and tongue.

I agree, that sweater is super cuteness (and so is the little girl
wink.png
)!

Morning all, Anyone out there going to the Vogue knitting live show in NYC in January? I'm planning on going on the Fri. Then heading up to the New England Poultry Conference in West Springfield MA on Sat.

Morning All, anyone on here from upstate going to the Sheep and Wool Festival in Rhinebeck NY next week?
I think I'm going Sat. I would like to go Fri also to take a class but the would be pushing it since I'm going to Florida this weekend(long one) the course is on the Swedish knitting technique using 2 threads. Could not even begin to spell it so I won't. It's not Fair Isle though.
Always in to learning something new. Well there's always next year.

Hey! i just learned how to knit a few months ago! I have been working on hats and scarves for the Angel Tree ministry at my church, and i think i want to try my hand at something a little more intricate, anybody have any nice patterns that are fairly easy, yet not so plain that i could try? i only have 36 inch size 10 circulars and 10 inch size 13 strait needles (hoping to get more sizes soon).

I just got home from the Wool and Sheep Festival inRhinebeck NY. All I can say is if you ever get a chance to go , definitely do so.it was worth the 3 hour drive through the terrible rain yesterday. Next year I will definitely take a course and bring more cash so my husband doesn't get a feel for what I spent. I'll just tell him that he can wrap the American Express bill for Christmas. He's always wanted a hat made out of a exotic fiber . Well you can't get anymore strange than muskox or New Zealeand oppusum.All I have to say is that if he loses them he's in trouble. If they make he's head itch , I'm not opposed to wearing them a little big. Now to just start knitting them.

If you use musk ox, he won't be disappointed. If you fall in love and need more, there is a musk ox farm in Palmer AK that might be able to fill your needs. The stuff is amazing.

If you use musk ox, he won't be disappointed. If you fall in love and need more, there is a musk ox farm in Palmer AK that might be able to fill your needs. The stuff is amazing.

I was just sorry I could only bring myself to buy one tiny little skein this most beautiful cowl that was made to pull up onto your head took 2 1/2 and I had already spent way too much.i think I did buy the pattern though. Haven't emptied out the bags yet. Chickens and dog come first.

Back
Top Bottom