BYC KNITTING CLUB

I'm just about finished with this giant gnome.
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jumbo-gnome

It was pretty quick to do. My grandson is at that stage where it's fun to throw himself around everywhere and he has several stuffed items to fall on. i think the gnome will be a nice fluffy addition. SIL asked why i didn't use school colors. Well, maybe next time. Happy stitching and no ripping!

Adorable!

Cool little farmer!

I'm getting started on Christmas presents, everyone except my cousins gets something knitted. (My cousins won't appreciate them and my aunt will ask me why I can't give them real presents. So they get a charitable donation in their name. Ha, appreciate that!). I'm thinking bows and stuffed animals: YARN SHOPPING, YAY!!!!!!!!!

Cool little farmer!

I'm getting started on Christmas presents, everyone except my cousins gets something knitted. (My cousins won't appreciate them and my aunt will ask me why I can't give them real presents. So they get a charitable donation in their name. Ha, appreciate that!). I'm thinking bows and stuffed animals: YARN SHOPPING, YAY!!!!!!!!!

Oohhh, yarn shopping is so fun!!!

It's kind of hard to explain....

They basically just do classy American food, so a few (nice) burgers, some salads, homemade Mac & cheese, steaks, and some vegetarian stuff. It's called Ad Astra (after the Kansas state motto) and I'm actually wearing their tee in my avvie. It's pretty popular, but I'm starting to think it's a pain in the butt.... :rolleyes:

It's kind of hard to explain....

They basically just do classy American food, so a few (nice) burgers, some salads, homemade Mac & cheese, steaks, and some vegetarian stuff. It's called Ad Astra (after the Kansas state motto) and I'm actually wearing their tee in my avvie. It's pretty popular, but I'm starting to think it's a pain in the butt....
roll.png

hahahaha, sounds like a restaurant around our place!! Except that, it's more of a clubhouse for a golf course. But, it's called The French Creek Golf Course, it's really yummy!!!

Is this not cute? think i will make a chicken graph to make this

I'm just a victim of child labor at my parent's restaurant part time, and her business partner refuses to pay me. The servers all started giving me part of their tips though. I still need some income that isn't used on chicken food though lol.
If you are at least 14 go to school office and ask for work form..check on Internet for minimum wadge at Restaurants in your state ..It is less than minimal wage but if you only bus tables you are to split the tips 50-50 with waitress..I did this when I was a kid, they needed help but served drinks so I could not serve.. so I filled glasses with ice at start of dinner hour .stood in cooler making shrimp cocktails. and can still tear up a head of lettuce
in 12 seconds flat....lol...My job title was gopher..

Back
Top Bottom