BYC KNITTING CLUB

Pics
slippers i just finished! love making these!!!!
11044_dscf0042.jpg

have to finish the mate for this one...
11044_dscf0040.jpg

Very nice Queen Scoot!!! My grandma used to make slippers like that too(but without the pom pom). I miss her lots also. I am trying to remember the german name we called them... sounds kind of like bopuchet - but I am Sure that is not how you spell it!!! ha ha ha.... anyway, after I am finished with scarves and chihuahua sweaters I plan on making some slippers. Are they pretty easy to make? I want a Whole basket full by my front door for when friends visit. If they really like them they can take them home.

Thanks for sharing the pictures, I love seeing pictures of people's handiwork. Oh, and nice background too!!
wink.png

well last night i sat down and taught myself to knit!!! woohoo!!! my dh couldnt understand why i just wouldnt wait until christmas so his grandma would teach me, but i love teaching myself things, i am always up for a challenge! i am going to do a scarf first, cuz its easy, then a beanie for him, and then i found a pattern for kid goat sweaters, and i just cant resist the cuteness of animals in clothes!! ya

Sequin, those scarves are awesome!! I love that yarn, looks very soft!! Nice work, I know your sick friend will appreciate your effort!!

Scoot, your slippers are adorable!!! I'd have to hide those from my puppy or she would run off with that pom pom!! Very cute!!!
wink.png

Here is the hats I have knitted the last couple days. The red one is for me, the brown one is for Fiance and Pink one is for Fiance's Mom's bday which is monday. I got who knows how many more of these to make. Im making everyone in my family one for christmas.

12488_hats.jpg
[/img]

12488_pink_hat_for_carla.jpg
[/img]

12488_my_red_and_blk_hat.jpg
[/img]

12488_bs_brown_and_green_hat.jpg
[/img]

Back
Top Bottom