Announcement BYC Learning Center Rating Project

Pics
There are a LOT of " brooder" articles. Is there anyway to group them all together in a Build a brooder heading?
From the coop thread discussion, it seems like tags are preferred. I think they should be separated too. The two are not the same at all

Will they still show up in the learning center then? Maybe I just don't know what I'm looking for/at? I have been adding the tag "Brooders" to them. :idunno
They are in the learning center--look to the right bar when you are there. There is no link image in the main part though. I am sure that can be added

They are in the learning center--look to the right bar when you are there. There is no link image in the main part though. I am sure that can be added

Yep, I went back and re-looked at some of the brooder articles I rated and a couple that I haven't gotten to yet and I did (finally) see up at the top where they have a sub category of incubators & brooders.
(Now to go back and edit any rating where I said I didn't think the article belonged there :oops: ).
However, to my way of thinking, it still isn't an "article".

HOLY MOLEY!

Only 79 articles to go until all LC articles have at least 2 reviews!!!

:bow

Learning Center pages with reviews:

#Articles - reviews
79 - 1 reviews
419 - 2 reviews
25 - 3 reviews
13 - 4 reviews
7 - 5 reviews
4 - 6 reviews
4 - 7 reviews
2 - 8 reviews
2 - 9 reviews