BYC Logo - Am I going mad?

Coopa Cabana

My Coop Runneth Over . . .
10 Years
Aug 30, 2009
Colorado
My Coop
My Coop
It seems to me that those little white chickens against the skyline in the logo move around every once and a while, and are in different positions when I sign in. (No, they don't actually move while I'm looking at it!) Nifty, if this is another one of your infamous schemes to drive me crazy, it's working!

he.gif

It seems to me that those little white chickens against the skyline in the logo move around every once and a while, and are in different positions when I sign in. (No, they don't actually move while I'm looking at it!) Nifty, if this is another one of your infamous schemes to drive me crazy, it's working!

he.gif
yuckyuck.gif

They do move and change positions. But since I've already been on that short drive, I blame different browsers and zooms.

Imp- Are you watching for movement in the house windows too?
big_smile.png

Quote: Hmmm . . . my windows are all dark right now. I will take another look tonight - much easier to see lights and movement in windows at night.
Yup! They hide during the day, and come out at night.

Imp- Just in case, make sure you have a pointy stick.

Last edited:
Oh crums, I never even noticed that before! Just goes to show how non-existent my powers of perception are. Maybe it's because I save my password on all computers that I use, so I rarely get to log in as such, unless it's on time-restricted library computers that leave me with no time to look at the logo if I want to get anything done. :p Anyway, I'm now going to be stalking that picture at the top with integrity when I'm next at the library :lau

Last edited:
What the heck are you all talkin' about?
Windows? Really?
idunno.gif
Or, is this an Imp joke?

PS............ the white chickens don't seem to be moving for me.
I did take my medicine today, maybe that's why.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom