BYC Member Interview - Bills vs Beaks

mhmm, yeah yeah :plbb

they are :)

yeah i know!! I figured if this was going to be prominently displayed on byc I better be on my best behavior:cool:

Just want to point out that he agreed to being a chicken lover. It has taken a very long time for him to get to this point, but finally he has admitted it. And on his interview too! :D

Good job! :clap

Just want to point out that he agreed to being a chicken lover. It has taken a very long time for him to get to this point, but finally he has admitted it. And on his interview too
Didn't! I just was being nice because this isn't the duck forum and if I went around saying I didn't like chickens in the big wide world of byc I'd have all the chicken lovers come after me with torches and pitchforks. Like I said, I was on my best behavior :p

Technically we can't come after you with torches & pitchforks, there aren't emojis for that...
Didn't! I just was being nice because this isn't the duck forum and if I went around saying I didn't like chickens in the big wide world of byc I'd have all the chicken lovers come after me with torches and pitchforks. Like I said, I was on my best behavior :p

Technically we can't come after you with torches & pitchforks, there aren't emojis for that...

I use a hammer.
bash-gif.554948

What a wonderful review, Sam, and I very much enjoyed reading each comment! Very nicely put together, Sumi! :)

The flock waddling in the snow is too darn funny- and I can't say it enough of how much your birds are gorgeous! They're greatly kept and have a wonderful Pa taking care of them, haha. ;)

Very good way to start raising poultry! Sometimes the small things turn into life-changing lifestyles and it makes the experience even more special!:wee

Back
Top Bottom