BYC Member Interview - N F C

You all are welcome to stop by and see the sights in Wisconsin on your way around Arkansas. Our small town just got a mini-golf course also! Time it for a Friday so we can go for a famous Wisconsin Friday Night Fish-Fry. We can take a boat ride on the bay - Green Bay that is - our boat is not big enough to tackle Lake Michigan. Maybe the local yacht factory will let us borrow their new 60 foot yacht for a spin. We can tour the fall colors in October, cross-country ski or snowmobile in winter, check out the cherry blossoms in Door County in the spring or take the ATV trails through the woods in the summer. There is a meat market in the big town that makes an incredible fresh polska kielbasa, tripp, german bratwurst and some of the best beef steaks I have had in a long time.

@NorthFLChick I enjoyed your interview, nice to get to know you a little better.
Walleye?????? Only thing better than walleye and a cold one is chislic and a cold one!

Last edited:
Thanks @wyoDreamer , nice of you to say. We've been baking 'together' for a while now, it would be fun to have you on the Tour Bus!

Hey, Debby! That was a great interview.
thumbsup.gif

LOL, so much for the "woman of mystery" thing, right?

P.S. Love your new avatar!

You all are welcome to stop by and see the sights in Wisconsin on your way around Arkansas.  Our small town just got a mini-golf course also!  Time it for a Friday so we can go for a famous Wisconsin Friday Night Fish-Fry.  We can take a boat ride on the bay - Green Bay that is - our boat is not big enough to tackle Lake Michigan.  Maybe the local yacht factory will let us borrow their new 60 foot yacht for a spin.  We can tour the fall colors in October, cross-country ski or snowmobile in winter, check out the cherry blossoms in Door County in the spring or take the ATV trails through the woods in the summer.  There is a meat market in the big town that makes an incredible fresh polska kielbasa, tripp, german bratwurst and some of the best beef steaks I have had in a long time.

@NorthFLChick
  I enjoyed your interview, nice to get to know you a little better.
I am afraid you forgot to mention the wonderful beautiful cheese curds, squeaky, salty warm cheese curds, mmmm. Here in central Wisconsin the cheese is heaven, did I mention I like cheese. Great interview.

Last edited:
I am afraid you forgot to mention the wonderful beautiful cheese curds, squeaky, salty warm cheese curds, mmmm. Here in central Wisconsin the cheese is heaven, did I mention I like cheese. Great interview.

Thanks @oldhenlikesdogs ! Now I'm wanting some cheese curds, beautiful, squeaky, salty warm cheese curds (I love cheese).

Back
Top Bottom