BYC Member Interview - N F C

Accidently locked in the run and coop? Great interview of a great person.

Hi sourland! A long time ago we were both on a thread about this very subject...seems I remember reading about someone getting stuck inside their pigeon loft? That thread was good for some laughs:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/937072/ever-been-locked-in

Thank you sir for your kind words, you're a prince! (And married to a Princess from what I hear.)

And, as then, I ask 'accidently'?
lau.gif

My poor daughters suffer from the same ailment....Tamrin and Terrin. Like you, no pencils, no water bottles.... But hey, at least you can find your name on a Coke can. There is no Diane. I know - I asked.

I drink waaaayyy too much diet coke. And have only gotten 2 bottles with my name on them. Come to think of it, I have not seen Debby, Debbie, Debra... or any version... nor Diane. I guess our names are too old school. But if I ever get one, I will take a picture for both of you.

I had a Debbie can once, but I can't remember how it was spelled. Diane you simply will not find. When I tried to find out if there was one, the response I got was something about my name being unusual so there was no can for me.
hmm.png
Granddaughter Little Diane wasn't happy about that either. Why is it there's an Omar but noooo Diane, anyway?

I had a Debbie can once, but I can't remember how it was spelled. Diane you simply will not find. When I tried to find out if there was one, the response I got was something about my name being unusual so there was no can for me.
hmm.png
Granddaughter Little Diane wasn't happy about that either. Why is it there's an Omar but noooo Diane, anyway?

Maybe you'll find a Blooie!
smile.png

hmm.png
Odd, I never thought "Diane" was such an unusual name.
idunno.gif

Maybe you'll find a Blooie!
smile.png
Now that can would be a collector's item!

Back
Top Bottom