BYC members in Massachusetts?

Oh and the boxes of chicks in the house seem to be very motivational btw
1f423.png
1f602.png

I was hoping to get local to avoid buying and shipping, unless I could find someone to split them with me or something like that.

I'm flexible on all the breeds. I just want chickens lol

I was hoping to get local to avoid buying and shipping, unless I could find someone to split them with me or something like that.

I'm flexible on all the breeds. I just want chickens lol

Well I won't know sexes for a bit I'm in the Albany area and travel over to Mass often (my man's fam lives in North Adams area) I will DEFINITELY have extras they will all be spoiled brats... Lol I sent some to a friend in MS the beginning of this week and she was suprised how friendly they were crawling all over her.... I have been made a liar around here w/ how well my hatches have gone 19/20 and 13/16 with shipped eggs. So Lmk I am always more concerned about them getting good homes. My friend just paid for shipping and supplies but got some awesome rare (expensive) breeds
1f60a.png

Well I won't know sexes for a bit I'm in the Albany area and travel over to Mass often (my man's fam lives in North Adams area) I will DEFINITELY have extras they will all be spoiled brats... Lol I sent some to a friend in MS the beginning of this week and she was suprised how friendly they were crawling all over her.... I have been made a liar around here w/ how well my hatches have gone 19/20 and 13/16 with shipped eggs. So Lmk I am always more concerned about them getting good homes. My friend just paid for shipping and supplies but got some awesome rare (expensive) breeds
1f60a.png

Oh oh oh! I'd be soooo interested!

Is your run covered or open?
Mine is covered and they will be in dirt and maybe straw shavings and straw inside the coop

Same here, covered, dirt, a little sand and pea gravel on the side that sometimes needs extra drainage. Also gave them a whole straw bale to pull apart themselves, ends up all over the floor and I rake the dirty up.

Back
Top Bottom