BYC members in Massachusetts?

Hi, I’m posting from CT, but I’m about 15 minutes from the MA border :) I have an Ancona and a Muscovy duck for sale (both females). I have all their ages/information, as they both came from Al’s Quackery. Is there any interest? I’ve been having trouble selling them, all I want is for them to go to a good home.

Looking to rehome my easter egger rooster. Hes about 8 months old at this point. Hes pretty neutral, not overly friendly but not too aggressive either. Town says I cant keep him because of the crowing. If you want him, come pick him up, hes free. Shoot me a message.

Attachments

• 20191117_113825.jpg
    20191117_113825.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Looking to rehome my easter egger rooster. Hes about 8 months old at this point. Hes pretty neutral, not overly friendly but not too aggressive either. Town says I cant keep him because of the crowing. If you want him, come pick him up, hes free. Shoot me a message.
Im not interested in taking your rooster off your hands but you may have better luck if you post your general location. I would love to have a rooster but my neighbors are too close and I don't want anyone complaining about my chickens. Good luck finding a home.

Hi Mass Chicken Friends, Im thinking about hatching some chicks again this spring. Anyone selling any interesting hatching eggs? I would like a few white egg layers to add to my flock as I dont have any or any other interesting layer. Last years hatch of polish, spitzhauben and silkes were ALL cockerels!!! Thanks, BTW Im southeast of Worcester but willing to drive a bit. Thanks

Hi Mass Chicken Friends, Im thinking about hatching some chicks again this spring. Anyone selling any interesting hatching eggs? I would like a few white egg layers to add to my flock as I dont have any or any other interesting layer. Last years hatch of polish, spitzhauben and silkes were ALL cockerels!!! Thanks, BTW Im southeast of Worcester but willing to drive a bit. Thanks
Can't help you with the eggs. I have RIR's and BR's. Both brown eggs. Good luck with that.

I have some whiting true blue rooster over leghorn, wtb, amerikinda, and wtg hen on my counter waiting to go in the fridge you could try over in Groton, Ma if you wanted to drive that far. They're fairly clean. I think I have at least a dozen. The rooster was blue partridge with barring. Message me if you'd like them.

I have some whiting true blue rooster over leghorn, wtb, amerikinda, and wtg hen on my counter waiting to go in the fridge you could try over in Groton, Ma if you wanted to drive that far. They're fairly clean. I think I have at least a dozen. The rooster was blue partridge with barring. Message me if you'd like them.
Im really looking for white egg layers but I will keep you in mind. I dont have any whitings. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom