BYC New Feature Treasure Hunt - WOOT!

Hmm... should I give some hints on the remaining 3 items? They are going to be pretty tricky and hard to find.

Maybe I'll go to bed and see what everyone can find by the time I get back to the forum?
big_smile.png

did the homepage change? I don't remember seeing the "For sale" items listed there
tongue.png
or maybe it's because I never go to the homepage xD just the forum
big_smile.png

I see that when I sent an email to someone in my message list, it posts a little letter next to it to let me know...i didn't think it did that before...!
Dawn

I am not sure when this happened but you can now see a preview of your "signature". Is that one of the new features not listed yet?

I got on this morning and IMMEDIATELY noticed the goto page feature within a thread and the "reply" indicator on a msg in my inbox! WONDERFUL! I can't wait to read what all you've done.

Now, has anyone ever suggested group contacts for our messages? That would be lovely! Send the same PM to multiple recipients.....

And a draft function so that when we goof and don't put a title in a PM we're composing, our big ol' long msg we just typed isn't completely lost because of the lack of title.

I love this board; you guys do a GREAT job!!!

Cindy

Back
Top Bottom