BYC Performance - How are things now?

Discussion in 'Website Announcements, Feedback, Issues, & Guides' started by Nifty-Chicken, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

Okay, we've had some growing pains over the past few days but I think we've got most of them ironed out. It has been a lot of work by mulitple people but I think we've got it nailed down.

Please let me know how the forum is performing.

IF you see a problem with speed, or images not loading, reply with:

1) When you saw the problem (day / time)
    2) How long it happened
    3) If you saw an error message, copy and paste it here.

Thanks so much!

2. Farmer Kitty

Farmer Kitty Flock Mistress

Sep 18, 2007
    Wisconsin
    Seems to be loading great.

However, I'm still having trouble deleting those messages. The error is: Info
    Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

Go back

3. Crazy4Chicks

Crazy4Chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 20, 2007
    Glendale, AZ
    Everything seems to running great here -but I really did not mind the slow uploads at times - it gave me a chance to get another cup of coffee or have a potty break and I never felt like I was missing something LOL

Glad to see everything is back to normal ( whatever normal is with this site lol )

Julie

4. Katy

Katy Flock Mistress

It's been much better here! Thanks to everyone who's been working on it!! [​IMG]

p.s....I knew for sure I was addicted the other day when the forum wasn't available the other day for about 15 minutes!!!!

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008
  5. KingsCalls

KingsCalls Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 22, 2007
    New Market,Tn.
    It's much better..........Thanks to everyone for getting us up to par!

6. Buster

Buster Back to Work

Last night was just a touch slow for me, but this morning things are zooming right along.

7. justusnak

justusnak Flock Mistress

Being a Dialup'r.....things seem to be running just great! Thanks for all the hard work!!

8. Buff Hooligans

Buff Hooligans Scrambled

Jun 11, 2007
    Those 15 minutes of down time the other day nearly killed me! I thought, what is this, some kind of cruel, twisted joke? There's still fingernail marks on my desk.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by