BYC Recognition Awards - Educator, Friend, Spirit, & Greeter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brilliant job everyone. I can only echo the sentiments above
1f44d.png

:th Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I got a friend badge!!!!!!!!!! I can't express my gratitude enough especially to my amazing friends on here and to everyone who nominated me!!!!!!! :hugs
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL SUCH AMAZING AND KINDHEARTED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! :clap
:woot Go Zelda, KFG, and Micah!!!!! :yesss:

Again, I'm totally overwhelmed with gratitude!!!! :hugs
~Sarah

:th Thank you so much!!!!!!!!! I cannot believe I got a friend badge!!!!!!!!!! I can't express my gratitude enough especially to my amazing friends on here and to everyone who nominated me!!!!!!! :hugs
CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE ALL SUCH AMAZING AND KINDHEARTED PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! :clap

~Sarah

Congratulation's Sarah, Micah, Fried Girl and Zelda!!!!!!:woot you ALL deserve them!

~Sarah

Congratulation's Sarah, Micah, Fried Girl and Zelda!!!!!!:woot you ALL deserve them!

Thanks so much, Kyndra!!!!! :D I can't say enough about how grateful I am to have you all as my friends!!! :hugs

~Sarah

:) You really deserved that badge, Sarah!!! :hugs

Along with EVERYONE else that got a badge!! All of you are wonderful!! :D

My other friends that got a badge are KindaFarmGal and Micah, you two really deserved the friend badge as well!! :hugs

I'm still walking around like a proud rooster, I have no idea what I personally did to deserve a friend award because my friends on here who get me through my tough days after chemo are the ones who deserve an award!! I have met some truely amazing people on here and I'm so thankful for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom