Announcement BYC Recognition Medals

Pics
Taken from the first post ~
  1. Members may place in nomination a maximum of four (4) members per month; however, you may nominate only one (1) member per award category per month.
So my understanding is you can nominate 1 member per month for the Friend award making 3 for the quarter.
The 4 members per month means ~
1 x Friend
1x Greeter
1 x Spirit
1x Educator

Taken from the first post ~
  1. Members may place in nomination a maximum of four (4) members per month; however, you may nominate only one (1) member per award category per month.
So my understanding is you can nominate 1 member per month for the Friend award making 3 for the quarter.
The 4 members per month means ~
1 x Friend
1x Greeter
1 x Spirit
1x Educator
I thought @DuckLady explained it in another thread and said that it just had to be 4 different people. :idunno

You can nominate 4 people for whichever award you want. Remember that I delete duplicates by the same person for the same person over the course of the quarter, so try to remember who you nominated and for what. :)

That post says to me that you can nominate 4 people each quarter. Doesn't matter what badge you are nominating them for, but has to be different people. Can't nominate one person for two different badges.

I know that I have nominated 4 different members for Friend awards in the same month. If it was wrong, I was not advised as such.

This was @DuckLady 's reply
Exactly. we don't want you nominating MemberX for all 4 awards. They won't get it. You can nominate Members A, B, C and X for the friend award, and that is all your nominations for the month. Next month you can nominate members D, E, F and Z for Spirit and so on.

Back
Top Bottom