BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Quote:
Do a web search for "THe House of White Birches" I thought I had saved the web address but I must have deleted in by accident. But the patterne shouldn't be that hard, just take a standard Christmas tree skirt pattern and adapt it to what you want.

Quote:
Coyote----We need all the help we can get.
gig.gif

Quote:
You are too much!!! I have no idea what I'm doing here, but I am here. I need to read through all these pages and figure it out! You do realize you have adopted a quilting challenged person, don't you???? I have a computerized sewing machine that has never stiched anything but a straight line - well, semi-straight
wink.png

Quote:
Hunh??? What temptation?
idunno.gif
I have no idea what you are talking about, me tempt people into doing something wrong?

No I am only a facilitator on the road to enlightenment!
wee.gif

Yeah, that's what I'm doing, facilitating!
caf.gif

terrielacy-

How dare you post a quilt like that. LOL!

What a temptation and right after Christmas. That is absolutely gourgeous. I went to look at it and found about three more I would love to do.

THANK YOU everyone for the gracious welcomes. I am really excited about this forum. You all seem to have a lot of knowledge and I am sure that I will be needing that in the future.

I am starting tonight on a quilt for my daughter. This will be my first actual quilt. All other have been rag quilts.

Wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed.

This is what I am trying to do only in a double bed size quilt.

http://www.cutequiltpatterns.com/gi...utterfly-kisses-girl-baby-quilt-pattern_3.htm

hope this link works and thanks again to everyone that made me feel so welcome.

Sheila

Sheila, that is a cute quilt and looks like a lot of FUN!
I try to do fun quilts. I did a carpenters wheel that came out very well and I am happy with it, but it was not as fun as others I have done.

This was fun
313298629_4e5fde86be.jpg

This was fun
18_duck_quilt_001.jpg

This came out well, but was NOT fun.
18_carpenters_wheel.jpg

Always choose patterns that are fun.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom