BYC SEWING/QUILTING CLUB

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

I know what you mean about having a quilt for your bed DH wanted me to make us a new one for our bed and I told him sure when the dogs start sleeping on the floor and not on not on our bed. He said I guess we better keep that old quilt on the bed then. piecemake

I make quilts for all the kids (6) and relatives. very nice one on the bed in our guest room. Made them for the grand kids.

We do have a quilt on our bed but it is a queen and we now have a king bed. I don't think I can hanle quilting a King size as my shoulders hurt when i have to do alot of pulling and tugging.

I wish I could learn how to do one of those quilt as you go quilts but everytime I read directions I just don't get it !
he.gif
rant.gif

IM a blond !
idunno.gif

Anybody ever done one of those ? Any good tips or ideas ?
caf.gif

I'll join! Perhaps you guys can inspire me. I fell off the wagon (I sew and quilt) over a year ago due to all kinds of "issues" and have barely touched my sewing machine in all that time.

I've got tons of material, patterns, gifts to make and can't seem to get back in the swing of things even though I ought to have plenty of time. (Except when I'm with my birds).

so HELP!!
hmm.png

Nice job on all the projects that have been posted. I am not surprised.

Welcome to all the newbies. Also for those who want to get into, or back into quilting. We have a block of the month thread that ya all might want to try. You just make 1 block a month to swap, if ya want to make more than one you just sign up again. It's fun and really no presure to do just one block.

Again welcome one and all and great job on all the new projects.

Welcom Calicokat. I found this thread exactly the same way!!!
The April block swap was really fun and now that the May swap is gearing up, you should sign up. In no time you could have enough blocks to make that bedroom quilt!!!

Back
Top Bottom