BYC University Clothing - Pre-Order CLOSED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't normally do translations on here but I taught 5-year-old speak (Kindergarten) for 20 years and I believe ozarkhen said "where is the chicken on the shirt? surely to God you could fit one on there somewhere"

I can't seem to find where I need to go to pre-order....can anybody point the way?

your welcomez ,, i dont know much,, so when i gots me a answer,,, i jumpz on it,,, lol
wink.png

and i think ya dd said she wanted a zip-up hoodie
wink.png

Quote:
I think since gas is down to a MERE $3.79 it would make much more sense for you to DRIVE the pennies and cans to Nifty and drop them off and pick up your order...See, that's why I am the BRAINS of the outfit here!
big_smile.png

PS You might spot some cans along the route that you could pick up to help with food $$$!

I just paid $2.71 in Nashua NH for gas and then drove to MA where I could have gotten it for $2.59!!! I just hope it stays there!!! The shirts are no more than in the stores and I like promoting BYC!

The shirt design is very cool: have you considered expanding the market to sturdy canvas bags, coffee mugs etc? I would imagine many chicken lovers are also environmentally concious and would love items like this!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom