Announcement BYC Updated - Post Questions, Concerns, Issues, & Praise Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics
I feel dumb...
So, I couldn’t for the life of me figure out on my little screen what the symbol was to the left of the envelope widget. Lol. I had to take a screen shot, go to my photos, blow it up, to find out it’s my profile pic. Lmao!!
I guess because of what my lic is, it just looked like this tiny blob.

LOL OMG!!

This new format is growing on me... but can there be a way for my unread watched threads to be separated from the watched ones? I keep opening threads expecting there to be something but there isn’t.
On my Watched Threads, the ones that are bold are the ones with new content.

Thank you for the hard work guys. Sadly I'm not a fan at all of this update.

Some off this looks cleaner but the functions seem a little lack luster. I agree with the verbiage of "recreated to your post" being misleading. Especially since the button you press says like, not react.

When on mobile, clicking the smiley drop down it covers the text field so you can't continue typing and have to open/close it for every smiley. I know we now have access to the unicode emoji, but the simple smiley function needs attention.

I had the understanding there was going to be a night mode. Is that an option?

The alerts drop down is hideous and difficult to read what is new and what is not. The general color scheme could be changed and help a fair amount, but the little blue line for new alerts is anything but intuitive. It's the same color as the top border... Maybe use a color that actually has some contrast to it's surrounding

I got this text message this morning...
Screenshot_20200114-143208_Message+.jpg

Anywho, that's my 2¢. Thanks for the work you guys put in and listening to the complaints that come with change. :clap:clap:clap

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200114-211318_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-211318_Google.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 4
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom