BYC Web App For iPhone / Mobile

@Debbie292d

Try to download Chrome and see if it works there.
I have Chrome and tried there first and got that pop-up about a video, then went to Safari and got the pop-up about a video too. It's an iPhone 15. I use PC but when out of town, I can just navigate on the web on my phone as I guess it's just not meant for my phone lol.

I have Chrome and tried there first and got that pop-up about a video, then went to Safari and got the pop-up about a video too. It's an iPhone 15. I use PC but when out of town, I can just navigate on the web on my phone as I guess it's just not meant for my phone lol.
@Shabby Chic-Hens I forgot how you ended up getting it to work for you.
Do you remember?

C6A9B80E-E85C-4A73-B195-A7EBB28D7A66.jpeg
00FBA1F4-E9D0-4726-8EC0-4BD9E7453991.jpeg

Late to the party here. iPhone. I use the app. It works fine. A bit glitchy but nothing too problematic.
I saw the thing about watching a video and have ignored it for months as I am not having any trouble using the app on my phone (I also use the web version on my PC).
Can I just continue as I am using the app and not bothering with this PWA thing you are all raving about?

Late to the party here. iPhone. I use the app. It works fine. A bit glitchy but nothing too problematic.
I saw the thing about watching a video and have ignored it for months as I am not having any trouble using the app on my phone (I also use the web version on my PC).
Can I just continue as I am using the app and not bothering with this PWA thing you are all raving about?
You are more than welcome to use whatever you want.
The app is outdated.

Back
Top Bottom