BYC writers unite!

What's the book about?

Historic Fiction and int he timezone of the Oregon Trail. A boy, his family, his horse, friends, and thir faith in God.

I seem to be able to only write comedy well.

Well everyone has their one genre that they can write best. I'm best at Historic fiction. I'm not good at true stories (don't judge :p I'm not a liar) or articles.

Historic Fiction and int he timezone of the Oregon Trail. A boy, his family, his horse, friends, and thir faith in God.
Well everyone has their one genre that they can write best. I'm best at Historic fiction. I'm not good at true stories (don't judge :p I'm not a liar) or articles.
Do you think you'll share it here once it's done? I would love to read it :)

I will eventually write a story about a violent rooster I used to have years ago. Where do I post it on here?

Do you think you'll share it here once it's done? I would love to read it :)

I don't know... I suppose it would help "market" it. Lately I'v been going back to my first book and "tweaking" it. I also came up with a few town names I'm going to use. A few are "Samara" and "Achima". Both have hidden meanings. I think thy mgiht be Hebrew, but I'm not 100% sure. I can't say th manings, as thy'll be uncovred latr on in the story, but that'll leave ya hanging :p

I will eventually write a story about a violent rooster I used to have years ago. Where do I post it on here?

You could put it in the forums undr "pictures & storis of my chickns" or add it as a member page/flock page :)

Back
Top Bottom