BYCers in the Alpha, Illinois area? Stolen dog alert!

Okie Amazon

Songster
8 Years
Mar 22, 2011
Midwest City
"Hex", an 85 pound, sable male German Shepherd has been stolen! Keep your eyes open for anyone turning up with a new GSD, Craigslist, newspapers, etc. Hex is a Schutzhund and tracking champion; he didn't just wander away. The more eyes that looking, the better chance he may be found. Substantial reward with no questions asked.

Here is the news story and video

Last edited:
I'm pretty far away but check craigslist everyday. I sure hope you get Hex back. Thats just so wrong. If I see anything that remotly looks like it could be him or craigslist I will contact you.

Hex isn't my boy, but belongs to a fellow GSD owner and schutzhund competitor, Al Govednik. Al was taking out the trash with Hex. When he went back for another trash bag, he left Hex outside and saw a white/light colored van driving away and then no Hex.

Are dognappings yet another sign of uncertain financial times? For many, these are desperate times.I believe,dog napping is really a desperate move!Dog-lovers are indeed alarmed of this crime.This may imply that fiscal hardship leads several to acts of desperation. And, although nationally crime has gone steadily down each year, one crime appears to be increasing -- dog theft. Some say the scary trend is the result of economic stagnation. This may not be true, as reported by others.Thus,pet lovers must be extra vigilant in watching over thier dogs.
wink.png

Back
Top Bottom