BYC's 13th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2022

Pics
@ShannonsChimkens, will you be joining us?

Why would you do this to me 🧐

Been actively searching for emu eggs daily, so far none have turned up. I begged her to squeeze a couple out, but she just hissed at me and stood about 7 feet tall. Called her bluff and tried to hug her.

If there are more broodies when it comes time I’ll throw some eggs under one. My incubator is poo.

I was losing birds at the time the hen disappeared as well. That’s why I thought not much chance for her. I’d really like to free range the birds but that can’t happen anymore. To many critters like chickens.
I let mine out in the morning for them to free range and lock them back up at night. Thought they were safe but the foxes must be getting hungrier. Might have to go for a walk in the paddocks and see if we can thin them out a bit.

Thanks for the invitation! I have "extra" eggs incubating now, and I think NYE would be too soon for "extra extra". Easter hatch for sure! :thumbsup
Ok, well you can't say that I didn't try! :D If you could send me some of those WH duck egg's and in time, I will try to join this.

Back
Top Bottom