BYC's 13th Annual New Year's Day Hatch-Along - 2022

I would love to incubate but not sure where to get some eggs. One of our 2 ducks is sitting on eggs and won't be laying in time. Not sure if we'll be getting a rooster before then either. If anything comes up I'll incubate but otherwise I'll watch.
Craigslist is often full of fertile ____ eggs! You could try something new! There's often SO many options 🤣❤️

Craigslist is often full of fertile ____ eggs! You could try something new! There's often SO many options 🤣❤️
I would love to. I've looked but my folks don't want me to buy any eggs. Dad's got a mate I might be able to ask for eggs because they've got lots of animals but I'll have to see. We should be going there soon because we're trading our ram lambs over and getting a drake. I'll see when I get there if they have some.

I'll think about it. 7 of my girls went broody this summer, along with me hatching my normal 30+. We kind of got overrun with birds! The brand new barn that was supposed to be for chickens and goats, is now only for chickens and we had to build a whole 'nother one just for the goats!! Hahaha!! The last mama randomly hatched one single baby, so we do have a little one running around right now with all the teenagers, but it would be nice to have some more babies! I'll have to reach out to my local chicken farmer friend and see if she's got any special eggs for me. Maybe another batch of cemanis or some more olandsk dwarf babies!

Back
Top Bottom