Cackle Hatchery arrived in 16 hours!!

ChickenLeg

Crowing
12 Years
Feb 15, 2012
They shipped around 5pm yesterday, arrived at my post office at 8:30am, I picked them up at 8:56am. Included 5 extras, all are thriving, great service as usual!

Screenshot_20200213-154951_Chrome.jpg

That’s awesome!! I ordered my guineas from them and they all arrived alive and well to include 3 extras! What all did you get??

They shipped around 5pm yesterday, arrived at my post office at 8:30am, I picked them up at 8:56am. Included 5 extras, all are thriving, great service as usual!

View attachment 2025629
What state are you in? Mine shipped from Cackle Wednesday morning to Louisiana. I just got back from the local post office and they are still unloading the truck so I won’t be able to get them until HOPEFULLY tomorrow morning. I’m worried because it’s supposed to get down to 31 degrees tonight. Congratulations on your arrival!

edit
Never mind, I expanded your pic and saw your in Tennessee.

What state are you in? Mine shipped from Cackle Wednesday morning to Louisiana. I just got back from the local post office and they are still unloading the truck so I won’t be able to get them until HOPEFULLY tomorrow morning. I’m worried because it’s supposed to get down to 31 degrees tonight. Congratulations on your arrival!

edit
Never mind, I expanded your pic and saw your in Tennessee.

Yep west TN, last time it took 2 and a half days so i waa thrilled this shipment was so fast.

I wouldnt worry about them too much, as long as you got 15 or more they should keep each other nice and warm! I kept calling my post office even before it arrived and left my number to make sure I got them as soon as I could. Keep us posted on how they arrive 👍

I got the call from the post office at 5:30am. One black and one blue americauna arrived dead but the others are all doing well. Cackle added an additional Leghorn and Welsummer to the shipment so I still received 15. I may try to find some more Ameraucanas from a breeder here in my state.

I got the call from the post office at 5:30am. One black and one blue americauna arrived dead but the others are all doing well. Cackle added an additional Leghorn and Welsummer to the shipment so I still received 15. I may try to find some more Ameraucanas from a breeder here in my state.

Sorry to hear that, i hate when some are doa. Glad they included a few extra. If you dont find any ameraucanas and if you dont care if they are true ameraucanas, ive seen some great blue and green egg layers come from feed stores. They tend to lay better than the true ameraucanas ive raised.

Back
Top Bottom