Cackle Hatchery Bargain Specials

Jayzandra

Songster
10 Years
Apr 5, 2012
Mohave County, Arizona
OK, I tried to read through the post about the Surprise package, but it's like 265 pages long.
I was just wondering if anyone got anything other than chickens, ducks, geese, and turkeys.
I've ordered the Happy Cackle Special and was satisfied with what I received. So, just curious. :)

A few people claim to have gotten Peafowl and Guineas--but I'd say they are exceptionally lucky--and seem to be in the shipments later in summer than I want to order birds.

I've debated getting the Happy Cackle instead of the Surprise--just to guarantee the assortment of fowl. Last year I only got chicks.

A few people claim to have gotten Peafowl and Guineas--but I'd say they are exceptionally lucky--and seem to be in the shipments later in summer than I want to order birds.

I've debated getting the Happy Cackle instead of the Surprise--just to guarantee the assortment of fowl. Last year I only got chicks.
I follow the other thread the OP mentioned, and some have posted they call in the order and it sounded like depending on time of year when ordering and whom you talk to they can't guarantee special requests but they can try to get you what you want or not want in the special. I have considered the special (haven't because I don't currently have the space for them) and ask for water fowl to be eliminated (I don't have any pond/creek to raise them in and I don't feel comfortable raising them without a water habitat even though it's possible) and ask for turkeys and guinese if at all possibl to be in the mix

Back
Top Bottom