Cackle hatchery???

How long did you have to wait till you got your shipping date from order date?

I called last week and asked them when they would be able to ship out the ducklings, they told me they would be able to ship on April 2 and at that point, I placed my order. I think I called them on March 28. So I knew my targeted shipping date and then I called them just before closing on April 2 to confirm the shipping and get the tracking number. The post office called me at 6:45am on April 4 to tell me that they arrived and even let me pick them up before they officially opened for the day.

How long did you have to wait till you got your shipping date from order date?
It really depends on what they have available. The first time I ordered from them, on a Tuesday asking for ASAP delivery, they shipped that night and I had them on Thursday morning. Last time I ordered, I did two orders and asked for one ASAP, they shipped 3 weeks later when they had availability. My second order is coming the end of May, when the guineas I ordered are available.

It really depends on what they have available. The first time I ordered from them, on a Tuesday asking for ASAP delivery, they shipped that night and I had them on Thursday morning. Last time I ordered, I did two orders and asked for one ASAP, they shipped 3 weeks later when they had availability. My second order is coming the end of May, when the guineas I ordered are available.
I ordered 9 Rouens, 4 khakis, and 2 Cayuga. I am hoping they ship on the 9 th or soon after. I hate waiting with not definite ship date but that is how the ball bounces I guess.

Have they emailed you a PDF receipt? your shipping date should be in the upper left corner of the receipt under the Cackle address. They will notify you if that date changes.

I got 4 ducklings from Metzer on Wednesday. They arrived amazing. We also live in Tennessee so they traveld a long way. If that helps with the nerves and them traveling a long way.

Back
Top Bottom