Cackle hatchery's Hatchery Surprise- Anybody got this before?

Pics
I ordered Chanteclers, Welsummer, Black Copper Marans, & Buckeye--with those and the surprise, I was setting up for twice as many birds as I had last year in the Surprise.
Are you set up for a baby t-rex? I do believe you might want to spend tomorrow finding out what a young t-rex may need because I think you have at least one heading your way...
hide.gif

i would so love to order this but i have no where to keep 40+ chicks....i could do meyers "Leanne's 'adopt me' " bargain as the minimum is just 15 and thats a whole lot more managable then 40 or more

those who are getting their surprise soon please post pics if you can i along with lors of others would love to see what you get!

I'll be getting my box next week. I have a couple questions you guys could help me with. I've never ordered chicks in the mail before.

1. Do I open the box at the post office?
2. How does this work with the guarantee? If I open the box and 5 of them are dead, will cackle send me 5 more, or how does that work? Their guarantee policy doesn't mention anything about the surprise box. Anyone have experience with that before?

Back
Top Bottom