Cackle vs McMurray vs Ideal

Quote:
Mine are shipping tomorrow, what did you get????
yippiechickie.gif
I'm excited too.

I have ordered from Murry mc murry for the last 3 yrs and never had any proables , I not into show but the meat birds and b b b meat turkey seem great the rest that I order seem fine to me , and really never loss more then 2-4 birds out of 75 to 100 , I also ordered this yr from Cackle for the first time ---------50 birds (chickens and turkeys ) waiting for them to come in within the next few days so time will tell

Quote:
Mine are shipping tomorrow, what did you get????
yippiechickie.gif
I'm excited too.

3 Norweigan Jaerhon, Male
2 Norweigan Jaerhon, Pullet
2 Blue Red Cubalaya, Male
2 White Laced Red Cornish, Male
3 Barred Plymouth Rock, Male
1 Silver Laced Wyandotte , Male
3 Black Sex Link, Male
1 Silver Campine, Male
1 Ameraucanas , Male

And you???

I just received an order of 121 chicks from McMurray Hatchery and all arrived alive and healthy. I received them Sunday May 23rd and haven't lost one of them yet and they were so beautiful and energetic. As far as chickens go this is the only hatchery I have bought from. I have bought from them several times and I haven't been disappointed yet.

Hey there,

I had to respond here when I saw this....

I LOVE McMurray's birds....I just got some standard cochin females from them this year, and wyandotte females, and they are all BEAUTIFUL.

I've gotten chicks and baby turkeys from Cackle, and their birds are great too. And I have to say I have grown to LOVE having turkeys around.

I think with any hatchery you try, you are going to find good birds and bad ones....and it can vary from year to year too what the results will be.

Its hard to tell anyone where to go to buy anything, and honestly I think everyone should go with their gutt and try what they want first.

And also, you could be the one to experience the positive result when everyone else is having bad ones....
so here's my two cents.... Definitely go with your instinct and experiment. :)

Take Care,
Bill.

I got my order from ideal wed and they are doing great! i was wondering about their feather footed bantam assortment....

smile.png
Great responce on postng "CHICKEN - FOLK'S" I have a new interest in TURKENS !!! Please print some repys on your likes/Dislikes and Experiance's !!! I'm also looking for Hatching Egg's ........, AlanB . Please E-mail .... , [email protected] . THANKYOU .

Ok, got my babies from Ideal yesterday and all but one were fine. I tried to nurse him, but he was so little that he just didn't make it... however the rest of them are THRIVING and peeping and bouncing around and doing great!!

No packing peanuts....
hmm.png

Back
Top Bottom