Calico Cochin Thread

Pics
My Friend wanted a pet rooster. I gave her this guy two weeks ago and she already has him trained like a parrot. We were in a meeting for three hours. He shared her breakfast sandwich and spent most of the time he sat on her are grooming. The only time I saw him misbehave was when she tried to give him to a friend to hold. He was having nothing to do with that.

Janice
in the Sierra

I am in NJ and am selling hatching eggs ($25/dozen) and straight run chicks ($25/6 chicks) upon request! Shipping is extra! I don't mind meeting 1/2 way, but there is a gas fee. PM me if anyone is interested!

My Friend wanted a pet rooster. I gave her this guy two weeks ago and she already has him trained like a parrot. We were in a meeting for three hours. He shared her breakfast sandwich and spent most of the time he sat on her are grooming. The only time I saw him misbehave was when she tried to give him to a friend to hold. He was having nothing to do with that.

Janice
in the Sierra

Roosters are so awesome! I love the ones I have -- personality and coloring is amazing! The crowing.....I could do without! HAHA!

I am looking for Calico & Mille chicks, pullets or hens. Im in oklahoma, anyone know where I can get some? Shipped would be ok

Anyone know of any breeders near the west coast? Want calico colors sooo bad, but scared to chance shipping from the east coast. Any of my eggs that have to go through Atlanta have been horrible hatch rates. :(

Anyone know of any breeders near the west coast? Want calico colors sooo bad, but scared to chance shipping from the east coast. Any of my eggs that have to go through Atlanta have been horrible hatch rates.
sad.png
I have started birds but no eggs. I'm in Southern California.

Anyone know of any breeders near the west coast? Want calico colors sooo bad, but scared to chance shipping from the east coast. Any of my eggs that have to go through Atlanta have been horrible hatch rates. :(

I will have lots of extras in the fall and have had fantastic luck shipping birds to the west coast... even shipped a big box of 7 juveniles to Alaska.

I'm in SD and have had some great hatch rates. Occasionally not but I do my best to make it right then.
Eggs wouldn't go through GA though

Anyone have eggs now? Or in the next few weeks? Have 6 broody girls, so now is my chance to slip the eggs in without hubby realizing I will have LOTS of new babies for the new runs he's building. Muahahahah ;)

Back
Top Bottom