Calif. N.Central Valley/Foothills

kfchickenlady

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 28, 2010
N.Calif.
Hi, anyone here from the northern half of the central valley and foothills? Id like to meet a few others in my area to chat about any kind of poultry or livestock! Im near the foothills, where are you?

Hello from Sonora!

newbie here, picked up 6 chicks from Hurst Ranch Supplies on Thursday, and am building a coop.

stay tuned!

caf.gif

Not sure where you are. I'm in Placerville. The below site is where I buy my chickens, they are raised on their farm, free range. They sell baby chicks and 12-18 week or older hens. We've bought several and they are very healthy and nice birds. You can view them at his retail shop in Placerville. The owner, James, if you call him he can probably get you what you want. He does have older hens also.

http://www.thepoultrypalace.com/

Hope that helps.

Hi every one im 10 and i live in stockton.my dad made me a incubator and im looking for hatching eggs near buy if you have any for sale.I really want bcm's or birds with different color eggs but open to any thans

Hi every one im 10 and i live in stockton.my dad made me a incubator and im looking for hatching eggs near buy if you have any for sale.I really want bcm's or birds with different color eggs but open to any thans

Welcome, my daughter is also ten, she is just beginning to breed her exhibition birds. I would suggest seeing if your dad can take you to the next poultry show. It is Modesto so not very far from you. There will be over 5,000 birds there and lots of show quality breeders who might be willing to sell you some eggs. My current colorful eggs are a mixed breed since I have not separated out the EE Roo from my Cochin Roo. I would ask on the show thread and see if you could meet up with one of those breeders. It would be better than shipping eggs.

Here is the link.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/...desto-saturday-jan-30th-31st/90#post_16411237

Back
Top Bottom