California eggs?

If you want to see pics of the parent birds you can see my website
http://pattycarson.com/poultry.html

the link didn't work.
sad.png

hmmmmm.... worked for me.... email me and I will send you pics of anything you want to see. Here is a rundown of everything I have.

CBM I have Bev Davis copper black hens with a copper blue roo, and Wade Gene/Ron Presley lines, with my good roo
Barred Olive eggers, barred rock, marans and ameraucana custom blend
Blue Olive eggers. feather legged Black marans hens, x Splash Ameracuana roo. All chicks should come out blue olive eggers. The black hens lay pretty dark eggs.
F2 mille fleur cochins, give you a fifty fifty chance for mille potential chicks, fifty fifty for black mottled carrying MF genetics that can cross back on the actual MF chicks.
Mottled Javas, four Point of Lay pullets, (two just started laying) and a couple younger cockrels and a pullet
BBS Silkies Two laying pullets, one young black roo. Growing out a few pullets and a blue roo. Should be doing okay in the spring.
Pure Mille Fleur Cochins
Lavender orp project birds, not laying yet.
turkey eggs (Midget White and Bourbon Red, not laying yet)
I have a showgirl roo I can put with my silkies also.

Hey muddipuppy, I'm in the bay area too. The woman who sold me my incubator told me that there's a farm on Soquel-Santa Cruz road, just south of the mountain school, that sells fertile eggs. That's unfortunately the only information I have, but I've driven by there and there's a number of small farms along that road in Soquel.

Also if you search for hatching eggs on ebay there's a woman in Oakland or thereabouts who lists her eggs there regularly (I've forgotten her ebay login).

Back
Top Bottom