California - Northern

Wow. That's awesome! This is great! How do I reach them? Thanks for all the welcomes! What a great site!

Go back a page and scroll up for Deb. 2048 has a post from MissMolly at the top. You can also search user names and PM people. Good Luck!

ET correct spelling silliness

Last edited:
New pictures taken today of my 6 Golden Cuckoo Marans chicks. Can't believe I got all girls
th.gif
A friend of mine has GCM chicks hatching today from a line she has been working on, and I have reserved a couple of rooster chicks for my girls
clap.gif

I can hold your dreams ( OK that is a funny autocorrect. Was supposed to be seramas ) for you for a few months if you still want them. Unless they are moving in permanently. I have a pen with 3 younglings born on Xmas that has more room. They go outside a few days a week and sleep on the covered porch or my office. Give me a holler

Thank you but honestly we don't know how long our friend is going to be staying. It would probably just be best to find them a new permanent home. Thank you so much for the kind offer.

Thank you but honestly we don't know how long our friend is going to be staying. It would probably just be best to find them a new permanent home. Thank you so much for the kind offer.
ok, well if you get stuck let me know. I can probaly take them or trade for them or whatever, but I don't need more birds for sure :D.

New pictures taken today of my 6 Golden Cuckoo Marans chicks. Can't believe I got all girls
th.gif
A friend of mine has GCM chicks hatching today from a line she has been working on, and I have reserved a couple of rooster chicks for my girls
clap.gif

Wow all girls! Those are some amazing odds, 1 in 64 (yes I did the math lol) Congratulations!

the broody girls are now officially competing for the most egg-filled nests -- i'm working on getting them more eggs to sit on, but also might need to sort out different accommodations, as the australorp has now appropriated most of the nest box and ALL of the eggs from my poor hard-working Basque, who's been incubating them for more than two weeks. and this crazy wind isn't helping!

Well, this is what hatched here this morning. A Drum Horse colt. 3/4 Clydesdale and 1/4 Gypsy horse. He hatched out at about 125 pounds.

I do still have lots of chicks...
I have 2 "Fuzzants" I think they are Blue Copper Marans. but could be OE
I found a Sultan in there today.
I separated out the Gold Cuckoo Marans, there are several "pairs" And I am hatching out eggs I orders, if you wanted unrelated pairs. Should be in 2 more weeks.
There is a little of everything out there. I have mine and my Biz partner's eggs then eggs from friends and neighbors too.
PM me for breeds, prices and possible meet ups and delivery.

Oh, Drum Horse is for sale too.
big_smile.png
He looks like a Budweiser Clyde
I am in central CA, near Fresno and I am very tired...200 chicks, a baby draft horse and a 2nd baby horse on the way is very tiring.

bow.gif
I want one! That must be one heck of an egg! Do you ship?
gig.gif
I told myself I'd get a horse by thirty, I'm running out of years.

Back
Top Bottom